• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whatsup with Spotify PC interface ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
I am trying to experience JRE on Spotify, I don't know about mobile , but on the PC , what is that ?
No options for playback speed ? Not possible to use keyboard for playback management ?
Why ?

I got a free 6 months Spotify sub a couple weeks ago so I switched over from Amazon Music Unlimited, man does Spotify suck in comparison
Not user friendly at all, their queuing system is stupid and needlessly overcomplicated and it's glitchy as hell on PC
This is gonna be a rough 6 months

May I ask why you need to adjust playback speed?
sometimes is more fun to listen/watch a video set to specific playback speed , those times are usually after I set my set and settings with some quality mary jane strain

I generally like Spotify, but after 6 years, I’ve gone back to Apple. Apple Music is pretty great so far. The audio is obviously of better quality too.

And TS, you’re wasting your time listening to JRE.. Not to mention in slow-motion!

Back