News What'sgoing on with celebrities si once the virus lockdown

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
U guys see all the wierd ess witb like madonna and Ellenn and tomhanks being linked to adrenochrome and being pedos, and some wierd stuff about how they all are arewstws and docum7ents showing them doing like human sacrifice shit its pretty messed bvb up there a bunch if subreddits and instagramp stuff on it I kinda think its posible

U guys see all the wierd ess witb like madonna and Ellenn and tomhanks being linked to adrenochrome and being pedos, and some wierd stuff about how they all are arewstws and docum7ents showing them doing like human sacrifice shit its pretty messed bvb up there a bunch if subreddits and instagramp stuff on it I kinda think its posible

yurh bruh I flully se whut ya seein

{<huh}{<huh}

yeah totally

100% dude, wait til this corona shit blows over and we see why Bill Gates really stepped down from Microsoft.. he been to Epstein Island too many times for my liking

<{MindBrown}>

This virus has made all celebrities irrelevant. Amazing how the spotlight was always on them until now.

Unless they are donating millions to fight this then they can fuck off.

Doing this shit doesn't help one bit and shows how dumb, out of touch and tone deaf they are:
www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/3a8yey/gal-gadots-celebrity-imagine-video-is-just-too-cringe

Heh, true true true. But I find the Gal Gadot one the most easily forgivable of the celeb weirdo performances. I think she was mostly just trying to entertain people while they were holed up.

Way better than the Madonna insanity, waxing philosophical on what's wonderful about this in a bathtub full of flowers and milk. But at least she kind of came to her senses and took that thing down faster than any normal person would click the "close" button on a Lizzo sex tape.

Everyone is int he same boat right now. Stuck inside.

Well... not the same boat, exactly.

7738ae5c61ad4ecd92fc0c95fe679883_md.jpg

Yea I've seen the posts your talking about TS, at first it sounds as retarded as you are with all your spelling mistakes but when you look into it there is some weird coincidences and shit

I agree with TS. Fuck Madonna.

Back