What's your single favorite band?

Same here when I started listening to rock. You can only imagine how I felt being the way I grew up in a barrio (Mexican hood). Then I just gave in and never looked back thankfully.

Bro people miss out on a lot of great music that way. It's our common bond. Breaks down boundaries.

Bro people miss out on a lot of great music that way. It's our common bond. Breaks down boundaries.

I trip out on how much music there actually is out there. Even for one genre. You can live a long time, but still discover something you have never heard before that isn't modern or new.

Awesome, apart from Radiohead. I think if I listened to a whole album of theirs I might kill myself. So depressing.

Lol, same here. I love Creep, but I'm not all that interested in getting familiar with the rest of their work. Cus I've tried and nearly walked in front of a bus.

I trip out on how much music there actually is out there. Even for one genre. You can live a long time, but still discover something you have never heard before that isn't modern or new.

And if you don't actually give a fuck what they're saying it's an even wider array. I loved Rammstein when Sensucht came out. The vocals were still great even though I barely understood what was being said. Same for Romanian music and their language is like poetry already.

Okay. Jackanory time. Where did Chino touch you? Was it on your no no parts. Shame they've been terrible the 3 times I've seen them, they're great with studio releases.

All time probably Depeche Mode because I got into them when I was 8 with People Are People and my mother and I used to dance to them.
Chino doesnt diddle, he only touches people's souls. Thats why it is most crushing.

I have never and will never be able to single out one band or artist, composer even, that I could say is my all time favorite.
Muse, yep
Pantera, of course, because the first band I ever saw live was them at a backyard party in Texas when I was like 9 or 10 years old.
Sublime
Slayer
Warduna
Fear factory
So I can name lots of bands etc that I enjoy, but I like alot of artists for just a few songs. Popular songs that get stuck in my head because of overhearing them does not count haha.

That's from Stop Making Sense, right? The opening song I think. Yes. It's fantastic. They were so far ahead of their time man. Even now David Byrne continues to innovate and creates great fucking music. He's a hundred and seventy three I think.
Yep, it is. He's a genius. Allways loved this interview:

david-byrne-tutu.jpg

Back