What's your protein super meal?

STILL LIFE

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I need some more ideas. Mine is 2 chicken breast fillet's, asparagus or zuchinni, and two fat ass glasses of milk. 120 grams of protein. :eek: :eek:

STILL LIFE said:
I need some more ideas. Mine is 2 chicken breast fillet's, asparagus or zuchinni, and two fat ass glasses of milk. 120 grams of protein. :eek: :eek:

That's too much.

Quality over quantity.

steaks and milkshakes...Can't beat that, also it sounds kind of gross but peanut butter on burgers actually tastes pretty good and really loads up the protein, if u dont want as much fat go for seafood or sushi, lots of protein without as much fat

The body can't even assimilate that much protein in one sitting. That huge crap you take after you've digested all of that, that's where most of that protein went.

Just try to have more carbs than protein.

2 lean pocket ultras (meatballs and mozzerella flavor) and a single serving protein shake. 70 grams protein

Overloading on protein at one sitting does not really help your body all that much, most of it just leaves your body by way of piss or crap

Yea I love taking a 100 gram of protein shit

There's nothing quite like it is there? The kind of dump that makes you think "hmm, maybe I could endure Prison rape with minimal damage."

As does anyone who felt the need to address that statement.

Back