What's Your Next Purchase? V5

[rant]So I've been on a waiting list for membership to an outdoor shooting range for nearly two years now, a few weeks ago, I was invited to an mandatory orientation and paid (non-pro rated) membership dues upon a more formal application. The orientation was scheduled for this past Saturday, July 10th.

Unfortunately, we had to put one of our elderly dogs to sleep on Saturday and I notified them that I could not attend.

I began following up on Monday to see if there were any future orientation dates, I received word today that will not be any and that I can't use their facilities without attending one, but I'll be remain on the list for next year. So I replied that I wanted my membership fee refunded and to not bother keeping me on the list for next year. Still waiting to hear back from that one.

Now, I understand that many "non-commercial" ranges here, are built and maintained by the volunteered time and efforts of members and the Board of Directors. But I'm also not a fucking charity.[/rant]

I need some help. I got my scope, 34mm tube with a 56mm objective 5-25 FFP Strike Eagle.

I want a Badger Ordnance Condition1 Modular Mount but, I don't know if I need the 1.7" or the 1.93" one. Anyone want to give a guy some help? I'm leaning the 1.93 but these are also like $300 mounts so I'd rather just buy once cry once.

I need some help. I got my scope, 34mm tube with a 56mm objective 5-25 FFP Strike Eagle.

I want a Badger Ordnance Condition1 Modular Mount but, I don't know if I need the 1.7" or the 1.93" one. Anyone want to give a guy some help? I'm leaning the 1.93 but these are also like $300 mounts so I'd rather just buy once cry once.

I have this same scope on my 6.5 bolt action. I’m using medium height rings, with room.

I have this same scope on my 6.5 bolt action. I’m using medium height rings, with room.
I ended up calling them. 1.54” was the like immediate answer lol. Now if I could just find that in a 34mm tube variant in stock….

SAR - USA K-12 Sport showed up yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_6937.jpg
    IMG_6937.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 1
[rant]So I've been on a waiting list for membership to an outdoor shooting range for nearly two years now, a few weeks ago, I was invited to an mandatory orientation and paid (non-pro rated) membership dues upon a more formal application. The orientation was scheduled for this past Saturday, July 10th.

Unfortunately, we had to put one of our elderly dogs to sleep on Saturday and I notified them that I could not attend.

I began following up on Monday to see if there were any future orientation dates, I received word today that will not be any and that I can't use their facilities without attending one, but I'll be remain on the list for next year. So I replied that I wanted my membership fee refunded and to not bother keeping me on the list for next year. Still waiting to hear back from that one.

Now, I understand that many "non-commercial" ranges here, are built and maintained by the volunteered time and efforts of members and the Board of Directors. But I'm also not a fucking charity.[/rant]

I'm not a huge fan of public ranges (or really any ranges not on family land that we deal with) . . . and have refused to look very far into the OKC Gun Club for some of the reasons you've mentioned. I get that they need rules and structure, but sheesh. Some of these guys go a little over the top.

Sorry to hear about your dog. That's always rough.

I can't stand public ranges for bs reasons like this.

What build will be the lucky gun you're putting it in?
-Aero Precision M4E1 Upper and Lower
-Faxon Match series 14.5 in .223 Wylde bbl
-Daniel Defense 13.25 MFR rail
-SureFire Warcomp brake
-Magpul UBR stock
-SLR .625 adj block
-Fail Zero NiBor BCG
-Radian Raptor Charging handle
-Ergo grip without beaver tail
-Maritime Bolt Catch,
-KNS Anti rotation pins
-Battle arms enhanced magazine release
-Battle arms ambi selector

-Aero Precision M4E1 Upper and Lower
-Faxon Match series 14.5 in .223 Wylde bbl
-Daniel Defense 13.25 MFR rail
-SureFire Warcomp brake
-Magpul UBR stock
-SLR .625 adj block
-Fail Zero NiBor BCG
-Radian Raptor Charging handle
-Ergo grip without beaver tail
-Maritime Bolt Catch,
-KNS Anti rotation pins
-Battle arms enhanced magazine release
-Battle arms ambi selector

Any idea of those triggers play nice with 9mm and .22lr?

Any idea of those triggers play nice with 9mm and .22lr?
not a clue. I bought a personal, and bought a demo for the shop. We tend put demo's in fairly vanilla lowers, and then run all kinds of upper profiles on them to see what they like and dont like. So ill probably have a whole bunch of data on what they will work on in a month

not a clue. I bought a personal, and bought a demo for the shop. We tend put demo's in fairly vanilla lowers, and then run all kinds of upper profiles on them to see what they like and dont like. So ill probably have a whole bunch of data on what they will work on in a month

Would be curious to hear your results.

Just realized I have a complete lower that needs a mate. It’s a rifle as it has a stock. Debating getting a MK12 upper when they’re back in stock even though my .308 is basically a Mk12 lol.

some new broadheads after i weigh my arrows. I feel they are too light for a 30-40 yard shot.

Back