• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Congrats on the new gun. Personally not a fan of .380 but YMMV.
What I want next is a .357 Glock and after a .45 Glock

Glocks are my favorite handguns.. I want one in every caliber except maybe 10mm.. If I get one it will be the last
Congrats on the new gun. Personally not a fan of .380 but YMMV.
I hear the .380 lacks stopping power. I believe it can still be fatal but shot placement is critical...

Glocks are my favorite handguns.. I want one in every caliber except maybe 10mm.. If I get one it will be the last

I hear the .380 lacks stopping power. I believe it can still be fatal but shot placement is critical...
That’s probably true. And I think it would be a tad unrealistic to assume your going to be able to train with and run a very small gun like the 42 nearly enough to be that proficient, where under a high stress life and death situation you’re going to be able accurately place rounds high center mass or headshots.

Fuck .40. And I say that as a guy that owns a Glock 23 and got a conversion barrel and never looked back.

I don't mind it for that theoretical door that it can open. If I were to do everything over again, with streamlining my collection as a priority, I'd own a G22 with a 9mm conversion barrel and .22LR slide conversion. I like the idea of being able to stockpile .22LR, 9mm and .40 S&W for one gun. If a panic buy results on 9mm disappearing from shelves, hopefully there's .40 left over.

900178D6-536D-4FF7-844F-23F923488E21.jpeg Just finished slapping together this 10.5” AR pistol. It’s a Palmetto upper on an Aero Precision lower.

my 10mm Glocks are my favorite pistols.

View attachment 657263 Just finished slapping together this 10.5” AR pistol. It’s a Palmetto upper on an Aero Precision lower.
Now I’m looking for a clean looking, lightweight handstop to mount on via M-LOK. Any recommendations? I’d be interested in a vertical foregrip as well, but from my understating, anything with a 90 degree grip is a no go on an AR pistol as far as the NFA goes.

Now I’m looking for a clean looking, lightweight handstop to mount on via M-LOK. Any recommendations? I’d be interested in a vertical foregrip as well, but from my understating, anything with a 90 degree grip is a no go on an AR pistol as far as the NFA goes.
I like Railscales handstop and they build them in a way that it works on both keymod and m-lok

I use bcm gunfighter kag and magpul m-lok vfg.

There is also the barricade (checkered) versions of those
SLR-HS-ML__69511.1521150019.JPG

I've been meaning to join an indoor range since the move, but I'll wait for election results first, I guess.

Back