What's your hairstyle/haircut like? (Men)

What's your hairstyle/haircut like? (Men)

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.menshairstyletrends.com/types-of-haircuts-for-men/

Types-of-Haircuts-for-Men-MensHairstylesTrends-com.jpg

Buzz cut and a beard for me.

I would Love to grow longer hair, if my hair weren't very thick and curly. They just keep growing upwards and expanding. An afro looks weird on a white guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grade 1 all over, I'm 38 and balding nowadays. Had crazy styles in my younger years, always liked spikey / mohawk type cuts with bleached patches etc, sounds lame but looked quite good and served me well.

Lol you get these pictures from a metrosexual salon book? That shit ain’t a Mohawk.

I tell the barber medium fade down to skin. I guess buzz cut is the closest looking thing on that list, though of course I don’t have a silly line shaved in

Medium fade with 5 on top then I let the top grow for about 1 month and just keep the sides short. Warm months I do a fade with a 2 on top

Just cut mine for the first time since 2017, but it's still long enough to reach my shoulders, barely.

Hahaha you balding fucks!

Lol you get these pictures from a metrosexual salon book? That shit ain’t a Mohawk.

I tell the barber medium fade down to skin. I guess buzz cut is the closest looking thing on that list, though of course I don’t have a silly line shaved in

Yeah I know not all the pictures in that large photo describe the haircut perfectly. It's close enough I guess. lol.

Clean shaven like my balls

Last edited:
I shaved my head after bjj tournament earlier this month, but I had a side part

Imagine having anything other than a fringe or curtaind

Right

That's not a mullet either.

I cut my own hair. I got a folding 3 way mirror so I can see the back and sides. It probably doesn't look as good as if a barber did it but the price is right and girlfriend said that it's ok.

20210317_091902.jpg

Back