What's wrong with SPRAWL?

tudor_bjj

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've received a pair of shorts from the Flex series with the brand printed big on the front and on the back (I guess a limited edition). I didn't even try them on the mat cause they ripped when I sat down on a chair. After that I checked the material and if you try to stretch it, it's like it's made from silk: very thin. Have you ever had this problem, guys?

There was a fabric defect on those shorts. You can read more about it on Sprawl.tv

Steve posted a thread here about the error in one of there shipments. He has all the info. on that thread about full refunds and getting another pair of shorts. Plus I think you get some $ back (but I could be wrong). No worries bro, they got ya covered.

Fabric defect they sent an e-mail and it's on the website ONLY A FEW PAIR HAVE IT.

I used to be pissed at sprawl but they have some of the best customer service not only in mma but the best I have ever seen.

And the shorts are killer and worth the wait.

SPRAWL IS STILL A AWSOME COMPANY.

Sounds like they need a inventory inspector. Defects like that should never leave the warehouse. Is there stuff made in the US or do they outsource?

contact [email protected] and tell him about ur problem. or alternatively wait till he gets a chance to read this thread...

i wasn't aware that the limited editions had factory defects... hmmm?

~Foz

When sprawl found out it had a problem they let everone know and are doing exchanges, that alot better then just pretending the problem isn't there like most auto makers do until enough people die that they need to do a recall.

At least sprawl is making the wrong a right.

CANADIANFIGHTCLUB said:
that alot better then just pretending the problem isn't there like most auto makers do until enough people die that they need to do a recall.

haha, I see someone else has been watching his Fight Club.

If not for Se7en and it's success there would likely not have been a Fight Club and Fincher would still be making music videos.

It's sad Sprawl are suffering these problems as they grow as a company and brand but I guess things like this are bound to happen where they go from selling a few hundred a month to getting thousands of orders a week.

Superbeast said:
It's sad Sprawl are suffering these problems as they grow as a company and brand but I guess things like this are bound to happen where they go from selling a few hundred a month to getting thousands of orders a week.

True, and I really have been impressed with their continued customer service and persistance to better serve their customers. Although this have been a hard time for them as a growing company I have only gained more confidence and respect for both the company and their products.

Back