What's wrong with home page???

LEALDADE 72

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I usually only read the threads on the front page so I don't waste too much of my time on here. You can really get sucked into some of the threads on here.

Anyway where are the threads on the homepage? I haven't seen them for about 4? days??

maybe you could just go to sherdog.net instead of looking at the homepage for recent threads.....dick bag.

I got the same problem dude! I like going off the top threads off the main page so that responses usually happen a lot quicker from other posters. Usually the ones at the top are good if not they are stopped the quickest if it's a troll job.

tumblr_l7l4lzbZjh1qaabx1o1_500.gif

maybe you could just go to sherdog.net instead of looking at the homepage for recent threads.....dick bag.

Or he could get illogically mad at a simple question and degenerate to simple name calling........grow up dude.

what is this???

It's referencing a canceled TV showed called 'Cash Cab,' where random people enter a cab, thinking it's just a typical cab, but it turns out it's a game show in a cab. The random people have to answer questions in order to get to their destination and win money.

The point of the picture, is that the guy is already late and now he has to answer a bunch of questions correctly to get to work, and he's going to be REALLY late when he gets there.

It's referencing a canceled TV showed called 'Cash Cab,' where random people enter a cab, thinking it's just a typical cab, but it turns out it's a game show in a cab. The random people have to answer questions in order to get to their destination and win money.

The point of the picture, is that the guy is already late and now he has to answer a bunch of questions correctly to get to work, and he's going to be REALLY late when he gets there.

ok... ?

It's canceled? I didn't know that, sadness

Sounds like a good show but what does it have to do with this thread?

I got the same problem dude! I like going off the top threads off the main page so that responses usually happen a lot quicker from other posters. Usually the ones at the top are good if not they are stopped the quickest if it's a troll job.

ahahaha! You beat me to it I was going to ask if you wanted to track this little kid down, rip his shit filled diaper off his ass and beat his little face brown and brown...

And I also agree with the responses to that lame ass cab comic. If you totally have to explain it then your joke SUCKED...

I am sorry to anyone who supported me on this thread you have most likely unknowingly shown that you have a life and that you don't spend every waking moment trying to dog another persons legit thread. i am sorry that your avatar will be recognized as a guy who has women on the brain and not only slamming dudes from the safety of your computer. oh ya and thanks for letting me know I am not the only one wondering whats up with the home page..

Back