Whats wrong? Never feel hungry

smileyman22336

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lately I never feel like eating and I don't have much energy but it's better than some people I know. I used to follow the Abs Diet basically it was eat 6 small meals a day to boost ****bolism. I stopped doing it now although I shouldn't have since I never feel hungry. Example, yesterday I woke up and eat one slice of pizza at 3:00 pm then at 9:00 pm had a glass of water with fruit cocktail and that was it....is that too little? I didn't even feel like eating that but my friends kinda pushed it on me...........I am in judo now and I do some hs grappling as well but something doesn't seem to be right lately.

Maybe you're dying?

On a serious note; maybe you're depressed or feeling down about something (or even anxious about putting on unwanted weight, which is why you don't eat and hence have no energy)

Train more and you'll want to eat all the timr.

Ian you're right dude...I've stopped training lately too......... I hope if I start again then my hugner will co me back if not I have to see a doctor.

drphil.png

If you've stopped training that can lead to mild depression (especially if it was your 'fee good' activity).
If you've stopped training as well you could be subconsciously worried about putting on weight while off training.

True! Man that pic was funny but I have stopped and it was what made me feel good. I should get off this internet im on here way too much.

Back