What's with the Meek hype? Dude just layed on Mein

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Jordan Mein was coming of a 2 year layoff and looked like shit. What did Meek do about it? LNP.

Hype? This is the only thread about him I've seen since the fight

Can't be that much hype about him because I don't know who you are talking you about.

you mustve missed the first round

For his drubbing of Retardmar Palhares, guy goes down in infamy.

The new trend to hype european prospects, Couldn't see much from either guy tbh. I don't think Mein 2.0 will be anything different, dude's been fighting since he was a teenager, that chin might be gone by now.

The round he got his rib smashed? Yea he did great
the round where he was punching Mein about the cage..... and he didnt get his "rib smashed".... he injured his rib in transition

Close back and forth round. Then Mein gave up.

Meek let him off the hook
but it was pretty exciting, then he got injured..... cant blame the guy for playing it safe after that imo

No it was that obese ref Mirigliatta who let him do that for minutes on end

The previous night he stood up abdurakhimov after 20 seconds of inactivity without warning

First of all, he smoked Palhares, so he's automatically my bae. Second, he fought with a broken rib and won. Unlike... ahem... others (Will Brooks, I'm looking at you!). Third, he's the closest we have to a living Viking. I'm very much in line with Valhalla war wagon.

Hype? This is the only thread about him I've seen since the fight
giphy.gif

literally the only attention he got was reactions to the athletic commission forcing him to cut his beard. When your facial hair makes more news than your fight, you arent a "needle mover".

Back