What's with Renan Barao's weigh-in underwear?

Defeat Unknown

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I noticed this the last time he weighed in as well as tonight. His underwear is literally falling off of his body. He has to stop and constantly pull them up, only to have them immediately fall back down.

Is Renan Barao making so little money that he can't buy himself a proper pair of underwear? Is it also a sign of how much weight he's cutting? Do you think his underwear fits him at the beginning of the day and after he hydrates?

It's disgusting to nearly see his pubic region at the weigh ins. not to mention seeing his butt crack when he turns around. I fear he may have a wardrobe malfunction and expose his junk which would be an awful outcome for everyone involved.

LOL and its hte same one every weigh in too, looks silverish and is super big

BARAO p4p #1 though

Barao gives no fucks and you should be so lucky to see Barao's baron.

Pics please.

*no romo, kinda.

Barao hasn't let his UFC success change him, still the same pissy underwear he was rocking growing up :)

Obviously trying to impress the ladies behind him with his dehydrated skeletor ass cheeks.

You can tell he only focuses on fighting,

Zero fucks

Loose underwear barao is one of the most dangerous fighters in the UFC today

To think there are actually people who aren't concerned with their underwear fitting properly. I don't understand how the man can even fight.

brb usin imagination.

also, ts likes to suck penis.

Good luck charm. Never washed by hand or washer. :icon_lol:

I noticed this the last time he weighed in as well as tonight. His underwear is literally falling off of his body. He has to stop and constantly pull them up, only to have them immediately fall back down.

Is Renan Barao making so little money that he can't buy himself a proper pair of underwear? Is it also a sign of how much weight he's cutting? Do you think his underwear fits him at the beginning of the day and after he hydrates?

It's disgusting to nearly see his pubic region at the weigh ins. not to mention seeing his butt crack when he turns around. I fear he may have a wardrobe malfunction and expose his junk which would be an awful outcome for everyone involved.

One of the most pathetic, embarrassing and stupid threads I've seen around. Barao's underwear.... For fuck sake son, get a life.

Back