• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's with all the poors complaining about a $60 PPV

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No talk about piracy/streaming in this thread. It is against Sherdog rules. Posts will be deleted, and cards will be handed out if necessary. - Sherdog Mods

$60 is not a lot of money. Why do you complain about $60 instead of getting a job?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because their Mom will be pissed with them she has to pay another 60 for the rematch for them.

$60 for a non-title PPV is way too much, better save for UFC 245.

$60 is not a lot of money. Why do you complain about $60 instead of getting a job?

Why are you retarded instead of not being retarded? $60 is plenty of money to a lot of people who do have jobs. You're free to offer them a better paying job, since it's so easy.

I don’t even Pay for my groceries, I just scan a couple of packs of gum in the self serve lmao and you think I would pay for a ppv

Why are you retarded instead of not being retarded? $60 is plenty of money to a lot of people who do have jobs. You're free to offer them a better paying job, since it's so easy.
I'm talking about real jobs that pay you $60. All you have to do is learn to code. Then you can make lots of money. You can learn to code for free.

Sherdog has always been full of poor, lazy, basement dwellers. Is normal.

im glad this ppv was a bust. that bmf belt was such a cringey and dopey idea. wme deserves to go bankrupt

Who the fuck would watch a modern movie? I'm not a gay guy or lady.
giphy.gif

If it was on cable TV like before, I probably would have ordered it to watch Tri-Star Kevin Lee.

Probably the same people that spend 300 on a pair of Jeans

Back