What's up with McGregor's chest?

what do you guys think about her chest?

View attachment 1001703

64bbc8794a4a3.png

16832744462511.png
I would love to give her a prostate massage

He probably had the Modified Nuss Procedure for childhood Pectus Excavatum

yuck. her clitoris is probably bigger than conor’s micro. idk how some guys get into that.

there are websites with vids…tie in, check out a documentary on Netflix called ‘Killer Sally’. An eye-opener, there are apparently men that pay to get roughed up by female bodybuilders. They call them Shmoes. Dead serious. Netflix and chill…

there are websites with vids…tie in, check out a documentary on Netflix called ‘Killer Sally’. An eye-opener, there are apparently men that pay to get roughed up by female bodybuilders. They call them Shmoes. Dead serious. Netflix and chill…
i think i might have seen it. it was about this bodybuilder chick who killed her black husband because he was beating her. and she did videos like you’re describing, beating up weirdos with a humiliation fetish. she got paroled a few years ago. is that the one?

i think i might have seen it. it was about this bodybuilder chick who killed her black husband because he was beating her. and she did videos like you’re describing, beating up weirdos with a humiliation fetish. she got paroled a few years ago. is that the one?
That’s the one. What a crazy life. You can’t even make stuff like that up. Maybe Quentin Tarantino.

That’s the one. What a crazy life. You can’t even make stuff like that up. Maybe Quentin Tarantino.
indeed. kinda sad actually. but that’s what happens when you get mixed up with people like that. roll the dice, pay the price. when will women learn—steroids are bad news.

Back