What's up with Cat Zingano?

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
She hasn't fought in a year since her first loss.

Was the 14 second loss to Ronda that devastating? You'd think someone would want to get right back in there after losing in that fashion.

She's still ranked 3rd and in the mix for the next title shot if Ronda ends up retiring.

Was the 14 second loss to Ronda that devastating?

Yes.

estranged husband dead + injured + made a fool of herself in 14 seconds + "how do u feel" "FUCK I WANNA DO IT AGAIN FUCK!" + single white mom = massive psychological trauma and slow recovery. Is normal.

Cat come back, you're hot as fuck. We miss you.

IgMyxh.jpg

Hopefully she'll be back soon. I don't know what it is but I'd make that kitty purr

She hasn't fought in a year since her first loss.

Was the 14 second loss to Ronda that devastating? You'd think someone would want to get right back in there after losing in that fashion.

She's still ranked 3rd and in the mix for the next title shot if Ronda ends up retiring.
she'll be back, maybe even for a rematch with Ronda.

she'll be back, maybe even for a rematch with Ronda.

Dude Honda has 1 fight left and then she's retiring because her ego can't stand someone in her division that's better than she is

Didn't she kind of say fu to Dana or something? Can't remember when or what interview tho.

Last I heard she was throwing TKD front kicks in Muay Thai gym in Thailand.

100% taking time out due to all the things thats happened to her the past year or two. would like to see her back

I swear this thread happened last week, and we told the guy that she was training Muay Thai and had just posted a training video the day before. The dude couldn't seem to understand that she was training, and insisted that she may not end up fighting despite her training "for my comeback".

Back