What's this thing about GSP and aliens?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It's been around for like forever but what is it all about, where does it stem from? Btw here's some fun stuff

They probed his butthole so badly he developed a French accent.

John Kavanagh woke up Conor when he was sleeping to tell that his opponent has changed again, and he will be fighting Alien. Conor's response was: "They are all the same"

GSP was interviewed on Rogan's podcast and said he had been abducted essentially.

It's been around for like forever but what is it all about, where does it stem from? Btw here's some fun stuff

GSP confided in Dana White that he thought he was being abducted by aliens because he was losing time. For example, he would find himself sitting in his car across town and had no idea how he got there because his last memory was not driving his vehicle anywhere.

He said something like that he was losing time and saw a UFO (I forget with... err I think it was Rashad that saw it with him?)
Anyway, he beat them up 50-45 and they never bothered with a rematch.

It's amusing that an MMA fighter would ascribe that to being abducted by aliens rather than being repeatedly being punched in the head for years.

Silva looks a little alien-like IMO. Maybe he was afraid Silva would move down (from space) and clown him. Then when Silva lost, he figured there are bigger fears than just Silva and left. Probably had nightmares about it for years.

Pouya Rebek is fucking awesome. It's a shame that he chose to be inactive during...of all times...the McGregor Era.

Rashad and Winklejohn(i think) saw them too! Aliens are like
Houston Alexander
They're for Real!

GSP was interviewed on Rogan's podcast and said he had been abducted essentially.
Something along those lines, he says he will explain it all day but he didn't want to talk about it because it made him sound crazy

87c.gif

Back