Television What's the worst thing a TV character has done?

the-devolution-of-tony-and-chris-relationship-1651239958.jpg

I still don’t understand why Tony did Chris like that.

cuz he became a liability. Shit taking care of shit

I was about to say, how you people be bringing up Game of Thrones and noone says Ramsey yet?

Haha, this'll sound weird, but in some ways a "good" character doing something bad feels worse than a villain doing something bad. I know G.O.T. is more complex than good guys/bad guys, but Stannis wasn't that bad on the good/bad gradient. I mean, he killed his own brother, but wasn't bad compared to the Ramseys and Joffreys.

Ramsey was a sociopath and he was willing to kill anyone. A guy burning his daughter that he loved alive is worst IMO.

Also poisoned a kid.. watched that girl die and did nothing.

George RR Martin said something to the effect of Walt was worse than anyone he has ever written. I think that's an exaggeration though.

Haha, this'll sound weird, but in some ways a "good" character doing something bad feels worse than a villain doing something bad. I know G.O.T. is more complex than good guys/bad guys, but Stannis wasn't that bad on the good/bad gradient. I mean, he killed his own brother, but wasn't bad compared to the Ramseys and Joffreys.

Ramsey was a sociopath and he was willing to kill anyone. A guy burning his daughter that he loved alive is worst IMO.

Ok, I could see the horror of an ethical man doing something terrible being a bit jarring.

But book Ramsey was a fookin demon.

I still haven't forgiven him for that jiu jitsu match. It was worse than his "comedy".

As awful as Abu Schaubi was.... Nothing is worse than his Comedy.

He's a reminder of everything that is wrong with this world.

Has anybody seen a Serbian film?

Idris Elba was once a character on SNL that openly liked Nickelback. That’s gotta be up there.

Wallace was snitching.
To hell he did. But Avon and Stringer got all paranoid after D got busted transporting all those drugs.

Will smith almost killed Carlton by having Amphetamines in his jacket. He also made him think that he'd killed his girlfriend a couple of years later

Arnold Drummond left his boy Dudley with the pederast at the bicycle shop. Didn't even tell anyone until Dudley's dad came looking for Dudley at the Drummond's house. Before that, he told his brother and sister that Dudley's dad gave him wine, when it was the pederast.

db-2.jpg

If you’ve seen Happiness.

To hell he did. But Avon and Stringer got all paranoid after D got busted transporting all those drugs.
He was going to testify. They had him in a safe house but forgot about his pick up. He went back after a change of heart but Wallace absolutely was a snitch

Back