What's the worst excuse for a loss?

Really ? 9 pages and no one's mentioned the Edson Barboza "I wouldn't have lost if I didn't blink" excuse.

That one takes the Cake imo.

Robbie Lawler murdered Tiki Ghosn once by KO and then he insisted that the ref stopped the fight because of a cut instead of the fact that he was knocked out

This is one of my all time favorite MMA moments. Tiki was so concussed he literally had no idea he had been ktfo. Look at dude in teh background like wtf.
Pretty sure he knew, he's just a huge fucking douchebag. Look at how he acted after Lytle choked his bitch ass out, wouldn't even shake his hand post-fight.

Big Nog has had staph like every loss

I mean the staph infection he had prior to Mir put him in the hospital. It wasn't Nog who made it public either, it was Dana White. Nog only started commenting on it when it went public.

He posts that shit in every Fedor thread lol. Gets shown it was bullshit, then moves on to the next Fedor thread to post it again. He has a hate boner for Fedor.

I think he should be banned for being a liar and a bitch.

I think he should be banned for being a liar and a bitch.
Fedor will always trigger the casuals. Most didn't get to see the best era of MMA. I missed out on it live which sucks a fat one. They're also upset that a humble quiet tubby white Russian dude is the clear Goat. And he didn't fight in the UFC which didn't have the best in HW and LHW at that time. Its too much for the kids that big chance there will never be another Emperor.

Everything Big Rigg or Tyson Woodley ever said coming of a loss

Fedor nuthuggers get so triggered when you bring up his voodoo excuse lol.

40lb costume is prettay, prettay, prettaaayyy, prettay good.
ezgif-7-da0fac3858b6.gif

Back