What's the UFC back up plan for lil nog?

wellsdj1

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Assuming lil nog doesn't make it to the fight against Rumble does the UFC have a back up plan? I think shogun would be good!

The starbucks by my house has plenty of employees

Shogun seems to be the only option. Unless you want to get creative with guys like OSP and Jimmo.

Shogun seems to be the only option. Unless you want to get creative with guys like OSP and Jimmo.

Shogun isn't even allowed to train (with contact yet) because of his nose surgery.

The earliest they said he could come back is September.

Pay AJ nogs fight purse then cut lil nog

Lil Nog has had legit injuries. Should they cut Cruz and GSP too for being injury prone?

Lil Nog is kind of the opposite of his brother. Big Nog will fight hurt. Lil Nog won't. Who could blame him for not fighting hurt?

Lil Nog has had legit injuries. Should they cut Cruz and GSP too for being injury prone?

Lil Nog is kind of the opposite of his brother. Big Nog will fight hurt. Lil Nog won't. Who could blame him for not fighting hurt?

YUP they should have been cut. Cruz held up the BW line for 2 years hell even GSP and shogun came back faster after the same knee injury. At least have him pay a fine or something or just retire

There is no backup plan. They'll have to put him down.

I am surprised he hasn't pulled out yet.
This guy pulls out faster than I do when my wife is ovulating.

No more Starbucks fighters, they need go get someone from KFC, Church's chicken or Popeyes this time.

I agree! Starbucks fighters can't hang in the big leagues, they are Bellator-level.

Back