• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the relationship between Edmond Tarverdyan and Ronda Rousey?

Nate Diaz should've asked her "Who do you train with?" with she met her

Edmond has a 13 inch penis and Ronda worships him for it.

What is Ronda's affinity to the Armenian community? apparently i need to find a torrent of her book. (I sure as hell ain't gonna buy it).
Grew up training with them. She's known Karo and Gamburyan since her childhood.

Edmond is a flat out pimp, they all treat their girls poorly but the girls still sell their bodies for them

not all men can aspire to be pimps

Don't know why, but I am laughing uncontrollably whilst I read this.

He's the ruiner of an Olympic athlete and world champion fighter. That's the relationship.

As far as I know, she went there simply because she knew some of the Armenian MMA fighters with a judo background (Karo and Manny) and they told her to go train with Edmond. It's still extremely mysterious to me that she went for it considering how many actual top gyms are available in California.

She would still be a monster now if she'd gone to AKA or King's. She still obviously could go there, but if they'd gotten her when she was still a raw ball of clay, she'd be much more well-rounded and dangerous.

I wonder how she would do with one camp at Greg jacksons
That is who I always pictured her training with if she left the Armenian Circus.... Greg Jackson and Mike Wink would take the time to mold her into a serious contender. If she bounced back and forth between there, and Team Alpha Male or American Top Team where Amanda Nunes goes... she would be the champ, and she would be unbeatable. As it is, Amanda Nunes just about decapitated her... could anyone imagine what the fuck Cyborg would have done to her!!?!

I read somewhere she's his puppeteer on Sesame Street...
TheCount.png

Edmond plays yes man and runs away laughing with her money. She should waste five minutes of her life and read the stuff reputable people write about her unqualified coach.

Jesus Christ. If you ever need to lose a boner quickly, bookmark that pic in the OP

Best I can tell hes the dom and shes a loyal subject, its the only explanation. Mentally though, not physically.

Back