• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the relationship between Edmond Tarverdyan and Ronda Rousey?

FranOlivetto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you remember Ronda's 4 horsewomen?

espnw_fourhorsewomen_jv_800x450.jpg

They formed after Ronda coached TUF and consisted of Ronda's best friend Marina Shafir, Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke, and of course, Rousey.
They all bolted apart from Ronda citing the way he treats women. He didn't want to train Ronda at first because she's a woman. It's explained in detail in Rousey's book. The curious thing about Ronda's trainer is that she dedicated part of her book to talking about how her coach hates women? And she's still with said coach?

Edmond is a flat out pimp, they all treat their girls poorly but the girls still sell their bodies for them

not all men can aspire to be pimps

I guarantee he just feeds her ego all day and never construtively criticized her. He prob just wants the money.

As far as I know, she went there simply because she knew some of the Armenian MMA fighters with a judo background (Karo and Manny) and they told her to go train with Edmond. It's still extremely mysterious to me that she went for it considering how many actual top gyms are available in California.

We need an old priest and a young priest to exorcise Edmond from Ronda's soul.

Snake Oil Salesman and easily fooled customer.

They formed after Ronda coached TUF and consisted of Ronda's best friend Marina Shafir, Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke, and of course, Rousey.
They all bolted apart from Ronda citing the way he treats women. He didn't want to train Ronda at first because she's a woman. It's explained in detail in Rousey's book. The curious thing about Ronda's trainer is that she dedicated part of her book to talking about how her coach hates women? And she's still with said coach?

Dang that a whole lotta ugly.

I imagine it's a very Jonestown like family affair.

He will be getting her lemonade in a year...

I assume he dosent really push his fighters to get better. Just kind of let's them do what they want while just feeding into their egos

Girl on the far left is definitely on some dick pills.

ronda desperately seeks affection from men, especially the armenian community it seems

What is Ronda's affinity to the Armenian community? apparently i need to find a torrent of her book. (I sure as hell ain't gonna buy it).

Something going on with them. The way he was stroking her after Holm KO'd her was WEIRD AS FUCK.

FUN FACT: the 4 Horsewomen + Ronda are a combined 0-12 in their last 12 fights!

Is the 4 Horsewomen still a thing?

Back