What's the real deal with Faber and Ludwig?

MUSTKILL

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Now that we know he'll be in Chad Mendes' corner for the Aldo fight, it's fairly obvious there was some beef between Faber and Ludwig that we don't know about.
Faber has had some interviews talking about how he'd glad Ludwig isn't around anymore, but that's about it.

I don't think Faber likes being "coached" in the sense of having someone leading his camp if you get what I'm saying.

Faber seems super fake to me. I'll bet it was his fault.

I don't think Faber likes being "coached" in the sense of having someone leading his camp if you get what I'm saying.

I kind of get that feeling too, but Faber seems like such a chill, laid back guy.

Yeah I get the vibe from him that he likes being top dog and with Ludwig getting all the credit for TAM doing better and TJ getting the belt Faber is a little butt hurt.

I kind of get that feeling too, but Faber seems like such a chill, laid back guy.

That whole front is as real as Sonnen's "bad guy" schtick. He strikes me as a very business savvy, ego driven individual.

Yea it's Faber's fault Duane wants to start his own gym.

Seems like Faber was the only one happy about Duane leaving the Shire.
Ludwig still has a good enough relationship with TJ and Chad to be able to work with them even with his gym.

Duane signed on to coach TAM for a year. It was never supposed to be a long term deal. He was using his time at TAM to promote BANG Muay Thai. My guess is Urijah wanted to keep him on longer but they couldn't come to an agreement about money.

Anyone who ha listened to any long Bang interview knows that Ludwig is a really cool guy and a really knowledgeable guy, but he is very intense and can be a bit annoying at times. He probably just rubbed Faber the wrong way and I doubt Uriah liked not being the top dog around camp.

Seems like Faber was the only one happy about Duane leaving the Shire.
Ludwig still has a good enough relationship with TJ and Chad to be able to work with them even with his gym.
Well, it is Urijah's gym. Of course he would be the one butting heads with Duane when it comes to business.

Damn... how long have sherdoggers been on this "Shire"/Alpha Male bit???
I must've missed it! So fucking good!!! HA!

I really think they're just two alpha males.
Two alpha males can only get along for so long...

Damn... how long have sherdoggers been on this "Shire"/Alpha Male bit???
I must've missed it! So fucking good!!! HA!

I really think they're just two alpha males.
Two alpha males can only get along for so long...

Don't know how long the shire thing has been around, could even be originated here (I'll take the credit) I always see people call them Hobbits, so I figure, the shire is a lot easier to type than team alpha male.

There is no deal. Any thing you've heard about bad blood between the two was fabricated by sherdoggers who don't read entire articles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back