What's the nastiest thing someone's brought to a potluck at the office? (blue collar stay out)

Got myself a hot dog at a company "cook out" one time, and it tasted like shit. I thought it had gone bad or something. I asked others if theirs tasted okay and told them my was bad. Turns out this crazy vegan bitch brought VEGAN HOTDOGS and didn't label them. Bitch.

im a softy bitch who lets someone take my card and pick up lunch for the office like 3x a week

so we never have potlucks

wtf is potluck
VoMY3.gif

I remember in second grade we were studying about the fifty states. Every student was assigned a state (we didn't have fifty students, but still) and was asked to bring in a food item from that state.

I drew North Carolina. Their main products are tobacco and broccoli. No one ate my broccoli. I cried.

Ugh, everyone here in NC cooks BBQ and dumps a bunch of vinegar all over it. Ew.

I always feel bad for the peeps that bring a dish that they obviously put some effort into, and nobody touches it.

I don't speak 'Murican

its where all th women of the office bring the nastiest food they can make. then the office picks which is the nastiest and the males form a circle around it and all jerk off onto it. the last person to ejaculate has to eat the whole thing

its where all th women of the office bring the nastiest food they can make. then the office picks which is the nastiest and the males form a circle around it and all jerk off onto it. the last person to ejaculate has to eat the whole thing
would

I always feel bad for the peeps that bring a dish that they obviously put some effort into, and nobody touches it.
Yeah same. If I see that type of thing I'll try a bit of it and praise them, just so they can get that temporary high

I consider myself a decent cook. Can make basically anything and know how to read a recipe. My
Co-worker once made breakfast casserole and it was horrible. Way too many uncooked onions and he added a yucky cream sauce that added nothing to the dish. And was also served refrigerator cold. Total fail.

Gave him some stern but helpful advice after taking my one and only bite.

Im blue collar but i have no friends can i eat with you guys?

I'm the lazy guy that always brings Samosas - they are a great Potluck food though, as people seem to enjoy it and it is economical. It's basically just deep fried dough stuffed with potatoes/veggies and occasionally, meat, so it's hard to screw up a Samosa.

Back