What's the Mayberry's favorite cereal?

Cereal is for children. You'd have to be some asocial weirdo who stopped developing mentally sometime around the age of 12 to continue eating cereal as an adult.

What kind of cereal do all you guys eat?
Haven’t eaten cereal since I was a kid other then oatmeal. But I don’t really like oatmeal.

Honey Nut Cheerios for life

frosted mini wheats

honey bunches of oats.

not the worst or the best , semi healthy . Sometimes after Frosted mini wheats all the fiber makes me shit like a king.

Eating these right now. (Together)

701707.jpg

prod_img-7445667_05053827213806_a1l1_25_uk.png

Depends on what mood I'm in.

Normal go to's are Rice Crispies or Cornflakes.

I miss puffed wheat , hard to find nowadays.

Cereal is for children. You'd have to be some asocial weirdo who stopped developing mentally sometime around the age of 12 to continue eating cereal as an adult.

What kind of cereal do all you guys eat?

the best cereal is not one cereal it is TWO

Kashi Coco and Vanila whole wheat biscuit cereals mixed together.. .. that is how you do it!

Rarely eat it. Special K do this cinnamon, yoghurt concoction that's really tasty but I think it's seasonal.

I only really do breakfast at the weekends but now my lunch is at 10.30 every day I guess that is breakfast and someone bought me a burrito this morning so I guess I have a breakfast burrito today.

I don't breakfast but that wouldn't stop me eating cereal if milk wasn't so fucking weird and unseemly

but if I did it would be Weetabix

Depends on what mood I'm in.

Normal go to's are Rice Crispies or Cornflakes.

I miss puffed wheat , hard to find nowadays.
Sugar Puffs was great, used to eat as much as we could before school and then have a competition to see whose wee smelled most like Sugar Puffs

I don't breakfast but that wouldn't stop me eating cereal if milk wasn't so fucking weird and unseemly

but if I did it would be Weetabix
I used to have to rush that because I couldn't stand it when it went soggy.

Crunch nut cornflakes were my favourite when they first came out.

the best cereal is not one cereal it is TWO

Kashi Coco and Vanila whole wheat biscuit cereals mixed together.. .. that is how you do it!

Damn I legit have never even thought to mix two cereals together, fuck it I'm taking the rest of the day off, try some oatmeal crisp with lucky charms

Reactions: Zer
I used to have to rush that because I couldn't stand it when it went soggy.

Crunch nut cornflakes were my favourite when they first came out.
Soggy Weetabix were the best, 4 in a bowl, loads of milk and sugar and left for 5 mins till its mush

Back