What's the latest on Giblert and Cain?

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
Is Giblert still suspended? Cain still hurt?

Cain is trying to became a wwe actor now

I’d really like to see Cain settle the score with Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva when he returns in 2026

GIlbert's leg was seriously jacked from that Stephens fight. He did an interview earlier this year, some months ago, but still quite a long time after the fight. He admitted it was better but still some issues in the leg. Nasty.

Cain is trying to became a wwe actor now

Nope. Not actively if they wanna give him some money for some appearances fine I guess.

Those WWE visits and reveals on social media are set up by his CAA agents/management they are currently in a hard negotiations with the UFC and so his team tried to show them he has other options so to stop them from lowballing him with the offers.

Always liked Melendez but he reached his peak years ago and now is yet another fighter whose success can be questioned with his recent positive test.

Doubt we ever see him return to the top 5....even top 10 in today's game.

I thought Gilbert retired. If he hasn't already, he probably should.

Nope. Not actively if they wanna give him some money for some appearances fine I guess.

Those WWE visits and reveals on social media are set up by his CAA agents/management they are currently in a hard negotiations with the UFC and so his team tried to show them he has other options so to stop them from lowballing him with the offers.
This.

But I doubt WME will bite. Cain has no personality for WWE and they know it.

Giblert is coaching his wife's KB career and she just had a fight.

Not sure about Giblert but Cain's still recovering from getting out of bed this morning.

This.

But I doubt WME will bite. Cain has no personality for WWE and they know it.

Yea I really don't see it as good fit for him, then again if he can make some money fooling around go for it but I don't know if WWE will even go for it to open their wallet.

Then again they took in that Ronda and she is 10 times worse in front of a camera then my boy Cain then again he doesn't have the fallowing she has with all them casuals eating it all up like she is the real deal or something.

Saw a trailer for Mile 22 and the guy in the video said "even the champion fighter Ronda will be in this" my eye started twitching and I shutdown that shit down right there and then. Guess it's part of that WME family with Mark Wahlberg and the lot.

Yea I really don't see it as good fit for him, then again if he can make some money fooling around go for it but I don't know if WWE will even go for it to open their wallet.

Then again they took in that Ronda and she is 10 times worse in front of a camera then my boy Cain then again he doesn't have the fallowing she has with all them casuals eating it all up like she is the real deal or something.

Saw a trailer for Mile 22 and the guy in the video said "even the champion fighter Ronda will be in this" my eye started twitching and I shutdown that shit down right there and then. Guess it's part of that WME family with Mark Wahlberg and the lot.

Cain is a much more natural actor but Ronda is a huge name and way more athletic compared to the divas so they can overlook her cringe-ness. Cain doesn't offer WWE anything.

Cain is a much more natural actor but Ronda is a huge name and way more athletic compared to the divas so they can overlook her cringe-ness. Cain doesn't offer WWE anything.

I guess he can team up with the bigger Kane.. have a team of Cain's cause two are better then one why not... I got nothing.

<31>

They are at taco bell right now eating burritos and reminiscing about the old days when they were active.

Back