Whats the deal with Soros, is he a Bond level global villan?

Right wingers always need that boogeyman. See Soros, Clinton, deep state...

nothing to see here
Grifting 101 and how slight of hand magicians work. Look everywhere except at the deception happening right in front of you.

That's the perspective he's selling, and which the Western liberals have bought quite happily and without questioning it, because his agendas mostly do not interfere with their own. He has been a big donor to all their candidates and their causes. However, if there were, for example, a far-right version of George Soros, utilizing the exact same methods, with the same disdain for the democratic process, sharing these same almost megalomaniacal tendencies (self-admittedly, as Soros himself has acknowledged), I tend to think that these same liberals would see such a man as an arch-villain, a threat to the society, who must be regulated by the civil society.

Sometimes the end game that we seek, is not all that's meaningful, but also the methods that we use in order to arrive at that end. And Soros's methods are highly questionable, regardless of what good he is seemingly doing.

By the way, Soros was the reason why most of those modern Eastern European nutters are in the position they are in the first place (take Hungary's Victor Orban for example), the reason they became "estranged" has more to do with personal disagreements and power struggles. Two people with massive egos, rarely get along. Even so, Soros was like a father to all of these people, he funded their education, he funded their political ascension, he helped them organize their political parties, and he offered key advice for a long time, until the "sons" grew into "men", and became more and more difficult for him to control, especially as he started getting older and less active.

You made a insightful post yet the guy only focus in one line and cuts the rest out. Soros is not looking for a better world, he wants a world that is best to him, a global open society, which would never work considering the differences between people and countries.

Even though the people living in these places don´t want these changes, he uses his money to push policies through liberal parties around the globe.

This article gives a good glimpse of what Soros wants
https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/jul/06/the-george-soros-philosophy-and-its-fatal-flaw

Big-time philanthropist who has made some powerful enemies and gets smeared as a result. Given away more than $32B to make the world a better place.
What would you say his " philanthropy" greatest contributions are/were?

Serious question.

Is there something he has done that people who think negatively should know about that might make think differently?

I try to stay away from anything resembling conspiracy theories, but GS is directly responsible for one thing - Hungary passing their NGO transparency act.

It's also odd that he's no longer welcome in many of the countries he's "helped" in the past. They must be racist or something.
Oh yea, nothing funny there. Just those peaky coincidences ;)

The "interesting" part starts at 6:43:

You have to be a soulless person to reflect so casually on his time walking with a man who stole his people's property and sent them to death camps. No moral compass whatsoever. He bashes capitalism and the market while working offshore in the very same speculation game he bashes.

The Trump comparison was hilarious though.

I try to stay away from anything resembling conspiracy theories, but GS is directly responsible for one thing - Hungary passing their NGO transparency act.

It's also odd that he's no longer welcome in many of the countries he's "helped" in the past. They must be racist or something.

In Hungary's case I think that the egos of Soros and Orban were too big to fit inside the borders of a single country. Somebody had to go, and it was the guy who didn't have direct democratic power.

Soros was still basically the "patriarch" to Orban and his political party, who nurtured them and funded them, and they have much to thank him for, even if they won't.

Turning on Soros also brought Orban closer to Israel and Netanyahu, so to dismiss Orban's smear campaign of Soros as mere "anti-semitism", isn't really telling the whole story. In truth, Soros is also considered a "villain" by Israel's nationalists, and a lot of the anti-Soros narratives are derived from Israeli press/politicians. The biggest hitjobs and some of the most outlandish CTs on Soros are done by Israel's right-wing media, and Netanyahu himself has paraded them around, as much as anybody.

There are long-standing tensions between the "zionists", and the cosmopolitan type of Jews like Soros, who aren't religious and who do not feel like the Jewish people should confine themselves within the borders of a single country.

Last edited:
Slow your roll bro. You're telling me a super rich dude is using money and influence to sway political opinion?

<{blankeye}>

Like Tiktok wasnt previously swarmed with rignt wing nonsense

Slow your roll bro. You're telling me a super rich dude is using money and influence to sway political opinion?

<{blankeye}>

"conspiracy theory from mentally ill right wingers"

"soros doesn't actually do anything"

"ok he does, but so what?"

always the same song and dance from the cultists.

F3LSjweaIAAXHh0

Dude looks like he’s on his 3rd or 4th heart.

Looks like his skin decided he was dead and to start decomposing 20 years ago.

Don't like to take sides on the political spectrum. But Soros is getting DA's elected that are REALLY soft on crime is costing innocent people their lives. I don't understand how people still defend him. Is he evil? Maybe. Is he making the world a worse place? Yes... Especially in developed nations, and especially makes this worse for minorities.

Personally I’ve always got a chuckle about how any obviously fabricated, completely deranged quote about some absurd evil agenda could just be slapped onto a picture of Soros and without looking into it at all people would just accept it as a real quote from him with no questions asked.

7zjgrv.jpg

7zjikh.jpg

7zjj11.jpg

Last edited:
"Yes, Mr. Bond, when I deploy my LGBTQIA+++ superweapon, not just the frogs will be turned gay, but the whole world - and there is nothing you can do to stop it!" followed by maniacal laughter as a leather tied and ball gagged Bond is lowered onto a gay bar dance floor.

Lh1jLtZiAjAWLeG6g6o9_27_2d148212586e61e866c99246120e21e2_image_original.png
6FOOWGv_K_HCUPrtPspcubug6gUvA3y7izP6qDbCoQONd-JAi_cBXLxvzsuIbIg7hS1E2g3qDKWZZygSBzb4fi5f3Zc1UFSzqpARZp3xSP1XwXuTIpWL=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Last edited:
Back