• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the coolest Firearm in your opinion

For all the CS 1.6 fans...

AUG_A1_508mm_04.jpg

For as much shit as Hi Points get for being junk pistols, I have a C9 and it's never had a single malfunction with about a thousand rounds through it. The fucking thing was literally given to me for free as a joke when I bought a super expensive rifle from a local gun shop.

I wanted the Hi Point to be garbage, but it just fucking works. I've thrown it at walls, dumped dirt and all sorts of stuff on it. The trigger and bore axis are terrible. The thing looks like shit.

But.....

tenor.gif

Mine is the one that's covered in hundred dollar bills print. Super classy.
Watched a dude come within millimeters of shooting his face off with a hi point. Spring was so weak it didn't return the slide to battery. Pat, being the brilliant Iraqi vet he was, decided to check the barrel by looking in it. Tilting the gun caused the slide to go into battery, finger was still on the trigger. I swear he grazed his nose. Edit- hundred dollar bill print? Flannel daddy is that you?

Watched a dude come within millimeters of shooting his face off with a hi point. Spring was so weak it didn't return the slide to battery. Pat, being the brilliant Iraqi vet he was, decided to check the barrel by looking in it. Tilting the gun caused the slide to go into battery, finger was still on the trigger. I swear he grazed his nose

That's what we were trained to do in the infantry. Any time you had a malfunction you were to look down the barrel and give the trigger a few hard jerks to loosen it up.

That's what we were trained to do in the infantry. Any time you had a malfunction you were to look down the barrel and give the trigger a few hard jerks to loosen it up.
If he was Air Force it is completely in the realm of possibility

wtf is that
Looks like he was attacked by someone with a knife.

based on the post he quoted I take it he was trying to make a point of how you’re kind of fucked if you’re unarmed against someone with a knife. but that’s just a guess on my part.

Army. Pretty sure that old fucker intentionally ran over an ied to get medically discharged
That's one way to do it. I parked next to a few sketchy dirt mounds on my vehicle commander's side out of spite a few times, I get it.

Last edited:

based on the post he quoted I take it he was trying to make a point of how you’re kind of fucked if you’re unarmed against someone with a knife. but that’s just a guess on my part.

Yeah I remember watching a handful of videos about disarming people with a knife, and even the guys teaching these disarm techniques are getting smoked in "real world" sparring.

looks like he got attacked by a cat and a baseball bat at the same time

Yeah I remember watching a handful of videos about disarming people with a knife, and even the guys teaching these disarm techniques are getting smoked in "real world" sparring.
I can’t remember who it was, it might have been Tony Blauer but he said if you’re ever in a fight with someone who’s got a knife you’re going to have to accept the fact that you’re going to get cut a lot.

Back