whats the best way to gain 20 lbs?

Narko Boy33

War Hero
Platinum Member
Reaction score
im like 5'9 145 lbs, besides eating alot (which i do) what could i take to gain weight?

Narko Boy33 said:
im like 5'9 145 lbs, besides eating alot (which i do) what could i take to gain weight?
Eat more and lift some weights.

Narko Boy33 said:
There are a ton of weight gain supplements out there.

20 lb dont come easily. Dont eat TOO much and think that all your gaining is lean musclemass. Cause it probably isnt. Just a lot of fat. Packing on muscles takes time... Putting on 20lb takes a long time and a lot of work. But eating often and training hard is the way...

kfc and macdonalds 4 times a day , no training , and just site on your arse

withing a month you should be close to your goal

Eat at least 2 chicken breast fillet's a day, I have been doing this along with a lot of other protein and carbs and am seeing a lot of improvement.

ragefactor said:
Give me your address, I'll send you my extra 20 lbs.

LMAO. I'm right there w/you. I am about the same height as you and started at close to 140lbs. I hit the gym and eat as much as possible. Space your meals out every 2-3 hours per day. They don't have to be huge meals but make sure you're eating some quality food. High protein is what you want. Eat chicken, steak, etc. Pick up some weight gainer like Cytogainer or NLarge2 and drink 2 shakes per day. Don't use them as a meal replacement. Treat them like a supplement and increase your regular food intake and you will see gains. I would also consider getting on creatine. I have added about 12 lbs in a little over 2 months and hope things keep going in this direction. Do a search in this forum and are going to find countless threads on this subject with plenty of good advice. If you want to add weight, eat big and lift big. Keep your diet as consistent as possible.

eating 70,000 k/cals above maintenance level over a period of time is in fact the only way to gain twenty pounds

First off, you gotta get a routine that promotes growth. IF YOU DONT NO SUPPLEMENT (even steroids) will help you.
Next, you GOTTA balance out a good diet, pack it on dude. Mix oats into your shakes, force it down. eat eat eat eat until you feel sick then eat some more and eat frequently. AGAIN IF YOU DONT DO THIS PLEASE DONT BOTHER WITH SUPPLEMENTS hoping that 10 loads of creatine will help you get bigger after you had a lame/regular work out routine and eat 3 decent sized meals per day. Aint happenin

Now quickest easiest and best supplements for size..hmm

AST Creatine is known for being one of the best and great for gaining size.
http://www.nutricraze.com/creatine-micronized-p-AS-046.htm

You might wanna check out prolabs creatine. Both are supposed to be awesome.

Now, if you are going for pure weight gain. You wanna grab a GOOD weight gainer. I personally go with

Cytogainer. Its a good product and company that I trust.
http://www.nutricraze.com/cytogainer-chocolate-p-CS-001.html

you can typically find reviews on most of these at nutricraze.net

But everyone's experience can vary.

Anyhow, with creatine and a weight gainer + a good diet and workout routine. You WILL definitely notice some good gains if you work hard.

IF you work hard.

IF!

...IF!!!

not to be a prick I just really wanna drill this so you actually have success. Its hard to balance it all, diet, workout routine. But once you get used to it you'll be fine.

I wouldn't train more than maybe 3 days per week if you are going for weight gaining.

Aerts/Mir33 said:
eating 70,000 k/cals above maintenance level over a period of time is in fact the only way to gain twenty pounds

That's the bottom line.

Back