What's the 3 best movie Trilogy/Quadrilogy?

What's the 3 best movie Trilogy/Quadrilogy?

• Total voters
Indiana Jones
Star Wars
LOTR

all three trilogies are infinitely rewatchable for me.

The first Matrix is in my top 5 or 10 movies all time (10/10 movie) but the other two suck. Middle Indiana Jones is crappy but 1 & 3 are glorious enough to make up for it. Every OT SW & LOTR movie is great.

Die Hard 1 is glorious, three is solid/good, two is solid popcorn.

The Dark Knight is probably in my top ten movies, the version of The Joker in it is a GOAT tier character and one of my favorites of all time across any genre of entertainment. The first is good, third hard meh.

There's only two Terminator movies, second is glorious first is classic.

First two Alien movies are great, third is okay.

Star Wars and LOTR were tied at 32, I voted for Star Wars and put them ahead.

Damn I already voted but would vote for Bourne had it been there originally

I love the first 3 Bourne movies, but went with The Avengers. I know Age of Ultron wasn't great, but the Infinity saga was the most excited i've been for a couple of movies to come out since i was a child.

I'd put Alien as my number one, especially if you can use the Assembly Cut for 3. Alien is the greatest sci-fi horror of all time. Aliens is the greatest sci-fi action of all time. Alien 3 AC is a decent film with some strong performances. IMO two GOATs and a ~7/10 are better than three 8-9/10s.

Godfather
Die Hard 1-3.
Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Back to the Future

LOTR easily.

Godfather, Alien, Dark Knight, Terminator all had great first two films....like excellent, to the point where the sequels are better then the originals, but then the follow ups are like....meh.

Star wars original trilogy was also great, but I wouldn't say all 3 were as fluid and near flawless as LOTR.

WHERE THE FUCK IS LETHAL WEAPON?!?!?!???????

I'll throw the Captain America trilogy out there for consideration.

I love the first 3 Bourne movies, but went with The Avengers. I know Age of Ultron wasn't great, but the Infinity saga was the most excited i've been for a couple of movies to come out since i was a child.

How old are you

Went with LOTR, Star Wars and Rocky.

Matrix 2 is super underrated, that movie is awesome. The 3rd one is what ruins that trilogy.

The avengers and it's not close. Star wars will win based on nostalgia for now. But the avengers movies are the star wars of our time. They will only appreciate in value as time goes by.

Back