What's next for Valentina Shevchenko? How is gonna be her ride?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think they can serve Joanne Calderwood for Valentina next.

Hopefully the chinese chick will beat Joanna and after that they can make a superfight because the chinese chick's been running her mouth, so after Valentina beat her she'll go down to lose her belt against Rose or Tatiana while Valentina beat some girls in her division, after that they could make another superfight with one of them.

Then Valentina can beat a couple of girls more in her division and hopefully Amanda will keep winning and they will make a huge super-fight. (If 135lbs has another champ, they still can make it).

Then Valentina will retire as the GWOAT without doubt.

tumblr_psuka6pBE81s05hv8o2_500.gifv

Her division is the weakest in the UFC and she lost to Nunes twice

No way will she be remembered as the greatest woman fighter

she is the only one that has a good chance at beating nunes.

other than that, its bullet, by smesh

They gonna need to go on a talent search to find her fights because she as no competition in her class.

Her division is the weakest in the UFC and she lost to Nunes twice

No way will she be remembered as the greatest woman fighter

Everybody knows she beat Nunes in the title fight, Nunes being much bigger didn't do shit to her.
Valentina beat that ass!

ExchangeMain.gif

giphy.gif

Everybody knows she beat Nunes in the title fight, Nunes being much bigger didn't do shit to her.
Valentina beat that ass!

ExchangeMain.gif

giphy.gif

I didn't watch this fight but from my understanding from those who did, neither did anything in the fight.

You know bro, I think even Dana White can't reply to you at the moment... only if Amanda cruises 10 pounds south.

Valentina beat that ass!

ExchangeMain.gif

giphy.gif
Lol, she beat that ass yet you can only find 2 gifs in which she only lands one decent shot

I didn't watch this fight but from my understanding from those who did, neither did anything in the fight.

Are u blind? Or u just don't see Valentina clocking Nunes tf up in the face?
Valentina outstruk her.

Are u blind? Or u just don't see Valentina clocking Nunes tf up in the face?
Valentina outstruk her.

Are you dumb? Clearly I said I didn't watch the fight so you want me to have an opinion of the fight from your 2 gifs?

<TheDonald>

I think they can serve Joanne Calderwood for Valentina next.

Hopefully the chinese chick will beat Joanna and after that they can make a superfight because the chinese chick's been running her mouth, so after Valentina beat her she'll go down to lose her belt against Rose or Tatiana while Valentina beat some girls in her division, after that they could make another superfight with one of them.

Then Valentina can beat a couple of girls more in her division and hopefully Amanda will keep winning and they will make a huge super-fight. (If 135lbs has another champ, they still can make it).

Then Valentina will retire as the GWOAT without doubt.

tumblr_psuka6pBE81s05hv8o2_500.gifv

Eh she's a good fighter and really good striker for sure, but everything else about her is incredibly annoying including that obnoxious dance.

And no, Nunes is the WMMA GOAT. If they fought again. Chef Chenko goes to sleep.

Lol, she beat that ass yet you can only find 2 gifs in which she only lands one decent shot

I can find so many gifs lol probably you're the one who won't find anything if you look a gif from that fight of Amanda hitting Valentina in the face like that.

The fact that it's a division is laughable really. She was beating high level BWs and is now fighting fighters, most of whom, would be outside the top 5/10 of the division they came from. I get it, she was a small BW but we are talking about someone who easily outstruck Holly Holm who looks like a FW. It's crazy that there's talks of getting rid of Fly when that division is much more exciting and talent rich.

I can find so many gifs lol probably you're the one who won't find anything if you look a gif from that fight of Amanda hitting Valentina in the face like that.
I dont really care, I just find it funny that in a fight where nothing happened you claim valentina beat that ass and then post those gifs of pretty much nothing

Back