Banned
Reaction score
What's next for Rakić ?

Anthony Smith ?
Thiago Santos ?
Misha Cirkunov ?

The door.

giphy.gif

Jk. Probably Smith/Glover winner? Weird scheduling a win/loss bout but whatever.

Maybe the Ankalaev/Cutelaba winner. If it's Cutelaba that would be an explosive fight.

So glad he got humbled by Volkan. He was fighting like a douche.

Don't know the status of Marretta's knee, but that would be a humdinger of a fight while it lasted (not long).

Maybe the Ankalaev/Cutelaba winner. If it's Cutelaba that would be an explosive fight.
I wouldn't mind Ankaelev/Ion winner fight the Krylov/Walker winner.

Rakic vs OSP to build him back up. OSP is still a legit gatekeeper, both should be ready to be booked soon.

Rumble says he's gunning for a comeback at 205, so feed him to Rakic

In my opinion, he got robbed in his last fight. The judges were looking at his knee and I believe that somehow swayed the decision in favor of Volkan. But I watched it back and he won every single round, Volkan was swinging and missing for dear life and got countered in every exchange.

He will most likely fight someone ranked below him because everyone that is ranked higher than him is scheduled for a fight, besides Santos which is injured and he will not get matched against Rakic either way, because he is ranked as number 1. Maybe Cirkunov will be his next fight if he doesn't wait for someone higher is eligible.

Cirkunov or OSP

Back