• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's next for my G Mr Cruz

I'd like to see him face the Sterling/Assuncao winner.

I wanna see Cruz go to FW. He's got nothing to prove in BW except avenging his loss to Garbrandt, which is meh.

Man...I'd love to see a Cruz - Aldo fight. Not that Cruz would be favored, but Aldo's fight age is getting up there, and he's got the strap, so it would be the best opportunity for Cruz to get a second belt. I think Holloway would maul my boy, though, so I don't want to see that.

I think he needs to take time off and get a new gameplan ready for his rematch with Garbrandt.

Man...I'd love to see a Cruz - Aldo fight. Not that Cruz would be favored, but Aldo's fight age is getting up there, and he's got the strap, so it would be the best opportunity for Cruz to get a second belt. I think Holloway would maul my boy, though, so I don't want to see that.
Aldo is younger than Cruz with only 4 more fights than him.
He would beat up Cruz badly

Aldo is younger than Cruz with only 4 more fights than him.
He would beat up Cruz badly

Speaking strictly to damage taken. Aldo fought some killers, and took some big shots from big hitters. Cruz hasn't really been in any of those fights where it looks like it'll take years off your life like Aldo has. Cruz's resume has a lot of guys who dropped to 125. Aldo has fought bigger hitters in a bigger division.

I'm saying Aldo would be the rightful favorite, but his fights with Chad, Conor, Frankie, and Zombie have to be taxing, and you never know when a guy is going to hit that liddell-rampage 2 wall.

Speaking strictly to damage taken. Aldo fought some killers, and took some big shots from big hitters. Cruz hasn't really been in any of those fights where it looks like it'll take years off your life like Aldo has. Cruz's resume has a lot of guys who dropped to 125. Aldo has fought bigger hitters in a bigger division.

I'm saying Aldo would be the rightful favorite, but his fights with Chad, Conor, Frankie, and Zombie have to be taxing, and you never know when a guy is going to hit that liddell-rampage 2 wall.
Agreed in the Chad and Conor fights, but Frankie and Zombie didn't damaged him that much, in fact, Cruz got damaged more in the Benavidez 2, Faber 1 and Garbrandt fights

He backed away and pointfighted. He didn't get shit.

Cruz backed up & point fighted? What fight did you watch sonny? Cruz lost that fight by chasing Cody around all night instead of making him miss & counterstriking like he does to everyone else.

Or Cruz vs Barao at catch weight in a superfight

Oh please this!

Was the fight to make for over 3 years and we never got it.

Probably at Feather thougght.

Cruz has talked about how hard the cutting was getting without IV and new guidelines.

Nostalgia fight. I wouldn't mind even though we all know it'll end with Barao losing a dominant decision.

But Barao would be in it till the end, we know Cruz couldn't hurt him or out grapple him. If Barao makes Cruz lead all night he just needs a couple of counters and could put him away.

Dodson could use an easier opponent next.

All I know is whoever fights Dom next is in for a rude awakening.
B_UaqY.gif

Only one Rude Awakening, son

The rematch is going to be an even bigger ??? now that we know how cruz and cody went. had cody never hurt kept hurting cruz the fight would have been a decision for the cruz no doubt.

And if my aunt had a cock, she'd be my uncle...

Back