• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats Next For Max?

welldone

i steal avatars
@Blue
Reaction score
volk clocked in a 50-45 dominance against the former featherweight champ, whats his next move?

Max = Tony. Legend of the sport but should retire soon before he ends up with even more brain damage.

either superfights or retire

Nothing. He has to accept his role as the solid #2 in FW division and pray that Volk moves up to LW. Thats the only way Max ever wins a belt again.

either move up a division, stay put and chill and knock off title contenders, or play cod on an island where he is the king.

damn i'm so sad.

I'd like to see him at 155. He was down to fight Khabib. I think his boxing and speed would be a problem. I'd favor him over Gaethje.

Max = Tony. Legend of the sport but should retire soon before he ends up with even more brain damage.
Pretty sure Tony was never undisputed champ

People saying he needs to retire cause he's been in some wars even though he is still an elite FW... sure he may never beat Volk but he can definitely still keep fighting and getting paid. I don't see why he couldn't keep fighting. Lets see him vs Arnold Allen or Giga

Holloway now in Whittaker territory, better than the rest, but not good enough to beat the champ.

Take time off to see what happens with volk at LW. Go with the division Volk will b least active in

Go home to his sexy wife, enjoy life and bulk up for the last chapter of his career at LW.

Back