What's Next For Max Holloway?

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Max Holloway is currently on a 2 fight win streak with back to back finishes of Andre Fili and Will Chope. He holds a 5-3 overall record in the UFC with loses to Connor McGregor, Dennis Bermudez and Dustin Poirier. The Bermudez fight, many people including myself scored for Holloway. Holloway brings effective striking to his fights and by evidence of his last fight, his BJJ is ever evolving. He looked great his last time out and I wanted to know what you guys thought his next fight should be. Keep in mind, the guy is only 22 years old and already has 8 fights in the UFC.

Personally, I think a good next step for him would be the winner of Rony Jason/Robbie Peralta. The winner of that fight will be on a two fight streak similar to Holloway and bring a style that can't possibly make for a boring fight. What do you guys think?

Max Holloway is currently on a 2 fight win streak with back to back finishes of Andre Fili and Will Chope. He holds a 5-3 overall record in the UFC with loses to Connor McGregor, Dennis Bermudez and Dustin Poirier. The Bermudez fight, many people including myself scored for Holloway. Holloway brings effective striking to his fights and by evidence of his last fight, his BJJ is ever evolving. He looked great his last time out and I wanted to know what you guys thought his next fight should be. Keep in mind, the guy is only 22 years old and already has 8 fights in the UFC.

Personally, I think a good next step for him would be the winner of Rony Jason/Robbie Peralta. The winner of that fight will be on a two fight streak similar to Holloway and bring a style that can't possibly make for a boring fight. What do you guys think?

I would like to see him fight Siver after he returns from his suspension.

That would be a decent fight

If Jason wins, I think a main card spot on a Fight Night from Brazil or a prelim match from a Vegas show would be a good next step for Holloway.

I would like to see him fight Siver after he returns from his suspension.

That would be a decent fight

Would be a good fight but I think Siver is a little too high up for him, even post suspension. I'd like to see him get one more win under his belt before taking on a fight of that caliber.

I think you should stick to a a single av, ts

Keep him fighting mid tier fighters.. no need to rush him for now.

The winner of Tom Niinimaki vs . Niklas Backstrom which happens this saturday. Hopefully it's niinimaki.

Back