Whats next for Jon Jones?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
960x0.jpg

Who does Jon Jones fight next? We all know he would never fight Stipe because he would get knocked the fuck out. Should he rematch Reyes or what?

He should drop to MW and take Izzy's title.

Rumble

It's coming. You can't stop it.

Probably another USADA suspension given his recent history

Probably a rematch . He's going to want to erase the doubt asap

Super fight against Lesnar. Thats the fight fans want to see plz make it happen Dana!

Reyes unquestionably
I am so certain it will not be reyes next that I will do a 6 month av bet with you.

If its Reyes you choose mine for 6 months. If it's not I get to choose yours.

You seem truly sure of your convictions here so let's make it real.

960x0.jpg

Who does Jon Jones fight next? We all know he would never fight Stipe because he would get knocked the fuck out. Should he rematch Reyes or what?
Change the title to Jones Reyes 2 or Jones Rumble. That is the only thing the JBG will accept

I am so certain it will not be reyes next that I will do a 6 month av bet with you.

If its Reyes you choose mine for 6 months. If it's not I get to choose yours.

You seem truly sure of your convictions here so let's make it real.
The only other fights the JBG will accept is Jones Rumble or Jones Stipe or Jones Adesanya so I cant make that bet. However the JBG will be appeased

The only other fights the JBG will accept is Jones Rumble or Jones Stipe or Jones Adesanya so I cant make that bet. However the JBG will be appeased
Here's the thing. Jon has had some close fights in the past. Only one person has gotten a rematch and it took years.

This was Jon's closest fight to date. He dont want that same smoke directly after that. He will choose a different challenger like always.

Here's the thing. Jon has had some close fights in the past. Only one person has gotten a rematch and it took years.

This was Jon's closest fight to date. He dont want that same smoke directly after that. He will choose a different challenger like always.
There are only the aforementioned fights that Jones needs for his legacy. Corey Anderson is just a paycheck for Jones. At this point it's either legacyor hang em up. To many big money fights to be made and that ain't it. As a big Bones fan once he started embracing that I'm the GOAT mentality he messed up. Why do you have to be hungry if you are at the absolute top? That and age and everything else. He has to get back hungry again. He is just coasting at the level he thinks his competition is and he got surprised. It's either now or never. Cement the legacy or be one of the dudes slowly declining . I hope he eats a little more before it's done but it's been a helluva ride

There are only the aforementioned fights that Jones needs for his legacy. Corey Anderson is just a paycheck for Jones. At this point it's either legacyor hang em up. To many big money fights to be made and that ain't it. As a big Bones fan once he started embracing that I'm the GOAT mentality he messed up. Why do you have to be hungry if you are at the absolute top? That and age and everything else. He has to get back hungry again. He is just coasting at the level he thinks his competition is and he got surprised. It's either now or never. Cement the legacy or be one of the dudes slowly declining . I hope he eats a little more before it's done but it's been a helluva ride
Your not wrong I can say that about the legacy.

But I just dont see jones hanging them up due to pride. His hunger to continue to grow as a fighter might be gone but his pride in being the best will keep him fighting. Way past his prime.

Your not wrong I can say that about the legacy.

But I just dont see jones hanging them up due to pride. His hunger to continue to grow as a fighter might be gone but his pride in being the best will keep him fighting. Way past his prime.
Jones can do WWE. He should try his acting chops since people think he lies about everything lol. He has to much he can do other than age badly and getting punched by a division he brutalized

Back