What's next for Groovy Lando V?

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
Coming off the Grooviest knockout I have ever seen with my own two eyes, Lando V has a lot of momentum going for him now, who's next for Lando V?

#L.O.G

Titleshot and Conor gets a free lesson in movement, angles, footwork and spinning shit.

Lando by MetroPCS KTFO

#L.O.G

The belt. The UFC Hall of Fame. The Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame. The Grammys. The Oscars.

Mount Olympus.

#L.O.G

Just when we got done with Platinum

Sheeit

The belt. The UFC Hall of Fame. The Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame. The Grammys. The Oscars.

Mount Olympus.

#L.O.G

You forgot the mount rushmore, who are those goofs anyway

#L.O.G

Conor gets a free lesson in movement, angles, footwork and spinning shit. Titleshot

Lando by MetroPCS KTFO

#L.O.G

V0YE3.gif

Full Camp Lando in 12 seconds imo.

#L.O.G

Serious question: how #rekt was Tony Ferguson after this?

#L.O.G #GroovyLandoBless

V0YE3.gif

Full Camp Lando in 12 seconds imo.

#L.O.G

hqdefault.jpg

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."- William Shakespeare

They may want to give him a marquis matchup, like a name, but that'd be way too early. The bottom 15 would probably beat him now - Gil Melendez, Francisco Trinaldo, Evan Dunham, and Al Iaquinta (Cowboy is 11 but he's not fighting at LW).

If they want to test him significantly, put him against Diego Sanchez. Too bad Felder is booked or that'd be a fun one. Stevie Ray would be a battle of the prospects. Gleison Tibau would sure test his grappling. Abel Trujillo would be ridiculous. Is Bobby Green doing anything? What about Joe Duffy, is he coming back to the UFC?

After he attends to matters in Tattooine he hopefully fights in January or early Feb, came out of his last fight with barely a scratch.

Serious question: how #rekt was Tony Ferguson after this?

#L.O.G #GroovyLandoBless

You know you got your ass kicked hard when you "won" and you still have to throw a bunch of excuses in there like "Oh i wasn`t getting my shit pushed, no, no, no it was the floor who was slippery"...Fucking goof

9382945.jpg

They may want to give him a marquis matchup, like a name, but that'd be way too early. The bottom 15 would probably beat him now - Gil Melendez, Francisco Trinaldo, Evan Dunham, and Al Iaquinta (Cowboy is 11 but he's not fighting at LW).

If they want to test him significantly, put him against Diego Sanchez. Too bad Felder is booked or that'd be a fun one. Stevie Ray would be a battle of the prospects. Gleison Tibau would sure test his grappling. Abel Trujillo would be ridiculous. Is Bobby Green doing anything? What about Joe Duffy, is he coming back to the UFC?

Him and Diego are training partners, not gonna happen.

What about Rashid The Highlander?

High hopes for this kid. I see him fighting for a title within the next 2-3 years. I was extremely impressed with his performance against Ferguson despite him losing

Back