Whats next for Glover? Title shot?

Nobru

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
hes not getting any younger and is on a good run

What a fight! Incredible performance by Glover. But I think Jan would KO him at this point.

He beat 2 recent title challengers now. Smith and Santos as well as beat a few other younger and powerful guys. Weird spot to be in bc I'm sure they dont want him getting a title shot. But he at LEAST deserves a title eliminator now

Yes at his age. He should fight Winner of Izzy vs Jan.

Kudos to the old guy. Did well.
Deserves a shot but Izzy will try and get in the way.
Glover would smother Izzy.

Yea if Bones doesn't fight the winner of Jan/Izzy than it should be Glover. How can you not give it to the guy when he's on a run like this?

Title shot

Israel doesn't deserve even a top 10 LHW let alone the champ

Yes at his age. He should fight Winner of Izzy vs Jan.

That fight is in March. Glover would have to wait until Summer.

Glover should get his title shot before Izzy steps up.

He beat 2 recent title challengers now. Smith and Santos as well as beat a few other younger and powerful guys. Weird spot to be in bc I'm sure they dont want him getting a title shot. But he at LEAST deserves a title eliminator now
he just beat the #1 ranked fighter
he still needs a title eliminator?

Not bad but don't keep the young new kids at LHW waiting.

TBH old man Glover vs Jan being the title shot in 2021......"evolution" of MMA strikes again lol.

he should be the champ if jan fights izzy

he just beat the #1 ranked fighter
he still needs a title eliminator?
"at LEAST"
implying that I want more, but with Izzy/Jan lined up and having Glover be 41 and me knowing how the UFC loves to dick around, yeah i could imagine them making him fight again

He's in a weird spot now. There's no way he's getting a title shot, but nobody else really makes sense for him to fight. Maybe if Rumble actually comes back, that could be interesting. Other than that, I guess Reyes?

Back