• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats next for Crawford?

The Ortiz situation doesn't do any good to the welterweights. On the other hand without Charlo 154 is a mess. I'm curious about what follows.

He should move up now. There’s better fighters at 147, he’ll clean up there as well

If Spence activates the rematch clause soon then expect an immediate rematch. Bud will be contractually obligated to give him one. That's what's likely next for Bud. They'll run it back and probably at 147 again.

Spence legally gets to decide what Crawford does next, not Crawford himself.

He is 35 years old. He only has a very limited time window. Go up to 154 lbs and make history by becoming a 3 weight undisputed champ. That would be some GOAT shit and would put him high up on the ATG ranks.

Spence would be an idiot to challenge Crawford again. Sadly i think people around him will push him into the rematch.

That’s indeed the biggest paycheck even if he doesn’t stand a chance to turn it around.

That’s indeed the biggest paycheck even if he doesn’t stand a chance to turn it around.
For sure. But i feel like it would be his last fight, cause he is damaged now and Crawford would destroy him again. Maybe even worse. If the people around him care about him they should prevent this from happening, but in boxing money talks, so he will take the rematch.

For sure. But i feel like it would be his last fight, cause he is damaged now and Crawford would destroy him again. Maybe even worse. If the people around him care about him they should prevent this from happening, but in boxing money talks, so he will take the rematch.

If they rematch Spence won't last 5 rounds and it would ruin his career. If he wants to cash out then sure, but otherwise just tip your cap and move on.

If anybody has any sense there, they make history with Jermell, after Mell gets dismantled by Canelo. If he goes 3 division undisputed, he has a place in the GOAT discussion

Keith Thurman.

So Crawford beats Porter, Spence, Thurman

we all want the boots fight dont we, a real humdinger imo

Perhaps rematch Spence at 154, take charlos 154 undisputed belts, defend against tszyu at 154 or fight big charlo for 160 belts. And maybe just maybe sealing his career fighting canelo.

Back