What's more impressive??

CJ21

Orange Belt
Reaction score
What's more impressive, Gsp's dominate performance over Carlos condit after tearing his ACL? Or Adrain petersons histortic year after tearing his ACL last yr. only coming 9 yrds short of the all time rushing record for a season? they both had extreme ACL injuries and it's impressive how they bounced back like that. Who's was more impressive?

AP.

But GSP has had only a single fight since he's been back.

gsp could only match that if he went on to beat diaz, hendricks, and maybe one other guy in the next 6 months.

AD and it is not too close. He was 9 yards away from breaking the single season rushing record, and he carried the Vikings into the playoffs. Teams threw 8 men in the box and still couldn't stop AD.

By far AP. He came back after 8 months and dominated.

Adrian Peterson hands down. Not even thread worthy, really.

GSP, i have no idea who the other guy is, GSP came back from a long recovery, he almost got beat by condit and came back and dominated the fight weathering the storm

GSP, i have no idea who the other guy is, GSP came back from a long recovery, he almost got beat by condit and came back and dominated the fight weathering the storm

Well if you don't know who the other guy is, GSP would be more impressive even if Condit kicked his ass.

Both very impressive, but for me it would go to GSP.

AP came back 6 months after tearing both the ACL and MCL, did not have a training camp, and ran a train on the NFL. AP by 2,000+ yards

Distinguishing between adjectives and verbs would be more impressive.

Please tell me it's some kind of meme to use "dominate" as an adjective.

GSP/Condit would have had to had played out like Anderson/Griffin to even be compared to AP's season with just a single fight.

I thought GSP was brilliant, but Id have to say between these two situations you have to give Adrian Peterson the nod.

Had to google AP, but I'm still picking him for having the same initials with me.

Last edited:
Back