What's good on Netflix atm?

I just watched uncut gems. Its interesting but its a high stress movie. the guy is stressed out the entire fucking movie lol. even makes you get a bit stressed out watching him get so stressed.

Eh, I have been watching a 'I am a killer'

First season did not interest me too much, a few of the people I watched their stories and they seemed to do a decent job. Second season seems better, more complex stories and I like the way they break it down. It's not the best, it's Netflix.

I just watched uncut gems. Its interesting but its a high stress movie. the guy is stressed out the entire fucking movie lol. even makes you get a bit stressed out watching him get so stressed.
lol i havent seen it yet but its from the same directors as good time, which i liked, and also was kinda similar in pace i think

Taylor-Swifts-Netflix-documentary-for-the-January-31-release.jpg

Speaking of Netflix....... I saw my daughter watching ..... Sabrina with show thr other say. I thought nothing of it as thought it was just a harmless kid show......... it wasnt

Erased it's a Netflix original made in Japan. It's about a guy who goes being 10 years old again. He has a chance to stop two of his classmates from being murdered by a serial killer. It's well down and the daily scenes make you forget about the killer sometimes.
I remember this. Isn't it an anime?

Bates motel
Stranger things
Line of duty

Unbelievable was great

Yeah but how was Kevin Garnetts acting? Was it up to par?

The Spy is a good mini series if you're looking for a thriller. What caught my attention and interest is Sacha Baron Cohen doing a more serious role.

After Life is very well written, give an episode a chance.

Dont F With Cats was about 5x longer than necessary, and the ending made me want to kill a cat.

Eh, I have been watching a 'I am a killer'

First season did not interest me too much, a few of the people I watched their stories and they seemed to do a decent job. Second season seems better, more complex stories and I like the way they break it down. It's not the best, it's Netflix.

I used to love that show. Most of those guys I felt were justified in their reasons.

Been watching Ragnarok and have enjoyed it. Norwegian fantasy about reincarnation of Thor.

There was a great show called Spotless on there last year - not sure its still on but I really enjoyed it. Kid of flew under the radar a little!

Here's the trailer...

Other than that though I've enjoyed...

- The Punisher
- Power
- Don't F*ck With Cats
- Godless (highly recommended)
- Narcos
- Peaky Blinders
- Evil Genius
- After LIfe
- Stranger Things
- Bates Motel (highly recommended)
- Hannibal (highly recommended)
- Messiah

Been watching Ragnarok and have enjoyed it. Norwegian fantasy about reincarnation of Thor.
I started watching it, seems a bit slow (in terms of plot picking up)

I really liked Frontier... dunno if it's still available.
Kinda pissed they stopped making more seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back