What's going on with Robert Drysdale?

Bigfoot Sylvia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was really pumped to see this guy fight in the UFC. As far as I know he had back-to-back injuries and some shit about high test levels, but it's been ages.

Has he retired? Was he disccretely cut? Has he decided to focus on BJJ?

Thanks in advance.

once you win mundial and abu dhabi....its time to retire.

In MMA he's 6-0. His best win is DJ Linderman and he's barely even taken any shots. He signed with the UFC and was touted as a prospect. Strange time to retire from MMA, no?

In MMA he's 6-0. His best win is DJ Linderman and he's barely even taken any shots. He signed with the UFC and was touted as a prospect. Strange time to retire from MMA, no?

Last I had heard he had failed to be licensed because of a raised T/E ratio and was using TRT despite never being approved for a TUE. Last Novemberish the NSAC was supposed to table the issue of licensing him again but I have no idea what happened to him after they outlawed TRT

Juicer, can't get licensed. Would have loved to see it though.

He had a higher test level than Chael.

He's a cheater.

BJJ world champ doesnt mean much these days. Roger Gracie and Vinny are the best examples. Jacare and Werdum are on top because of their elevated stand-up game. No more room for BJJ specialsts in this era.

So I take it it's a juicers paradise in the BJJ world?

Nothing to see here...

wanderlei-silva-gabi-garcia-tuf-brazil-role-model-wtf.jpg

Was super hyped to see he's debut seeing as I'm from Vegas, despite att this elevated t. Talk really hope to see him debut, he was looking awesome in mma

Back