What's going on with Nick Diaz? Is he still on drugs?

conorgoat

KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score
Nick's currently posting videos with the sound muted on his snapchat story where it seems he is pissed about something. I just saw this on his story. What the fuck man? Is he refusing to test or something??

Last edited:
He's basically clean.

Wolf tickets, homie.

Eating em up, you are

ROFL I'm going to laugh so hard when he fails his first test

Is that even his snapchat? I just tried adding and it didn't work.

#Pray4Nick

U6v3Li7.gif

He can smoke as much pot as he wants. It isn't tested for out of competition.

ok, can someone write an in-depth story?

random tweet and pic doesn't cut it

He can smoke as much pot as he wants. It isn't tested for out of competition.
I'm not certain about any of this, but is it possible they had a stipulation with him that he couldn't have any banned substances (including recreation drugs) in his system when he's entering the USADA testing pool? Otherwise, I feel like there's no reason for him to be mad.

the full story is coming soon on one of the mma sites

appears at the moment, he answered the door and told the tested to fuck off and come back in 6 hours

if thats the case, then 2-4 year ban. Nicks done.

IF, THATS THE CASE

I thought you're allowed to smoke weed out of competition? He can fail all he wants right?

no, hes been in the usada pool since it started last July, and hes already been tested

I'm not certain about any of this, but is it possible they had a stipulation with him that he couldn't have any banned substances (including recreation drugs) in his system when he's entering the USADA testing pool? Otherwise, I feel like there's no reason for him to be mad.

It's Nick Diaz. He can always find a reason to be mad.

no, hes been in the usada pool since it started last July, and hes already been tested
Ah okay. Any insight for why he might be upset this time? If he's got pot in his system but doesn't even have a fight signed, shouldn't there be nothing to worry about as it's out-of-competition?

ive just watched the two videos

Video 1:
The usada rep is on some sort of intercom system and Nick is like "i want to go to bed, ive just got in, i want to go to sleep, come back in 6 hours"
The rep repeatedly tells him over the intercom "if you dont provide a sample now you are liable to a 2 year suspension"
Nicks like "a what, come back in about 5 or 6 hours, whats the problem"
Usada rep "thats not acceptable nick, if you refuse to provide a sample you an be suspended for 2 years"
Nick " well what about tomorrow, ive been out all night, I have shit to do this week, i wanna wake up like 2pm,"
Usada "well you need to tell your agent you refused a visit"
Nick "no you call my fucking agent"

Video 2:
This is assumedly some time later and nick is sat in what appears to be some sort of hotel room.
NIck "motherfuckers, im not doing no steroids, if they wanna come in and smoke some weed im up for that"
Nick "ive told them im in room number 729 come drug test me motherfuckers im ready"

So yes. looks like Nick refused the test.

From the anti doping policy

2.3 EVADING, REFUSING OR FAILING TO SUBMIT TO SAMPLE COLLECTION
Evading Sample collection, or without compelling justification refusing or failing to submit to Sample collection after
notification as authorized in this Anti-Doping Policy.

10.3.1 For violations of Article 2.3 or Article 2.5, the period of Ineligibility shall be a minimum of two years
up to four years.

Ah okay. Any insight for why he might be upset this time? If he's got pot in his system but doesn't even have a fight signed, shouldn't there be nothing to worry about as it's out-of-competition?

hes literally pissed off because hes just got in, hes clearly stoned off his tree and just cant be arsed and wants to go to sleep.

hes blown it.

hes literally pissed off because hes just got in, hes clearly stoned off his tree and just cant be arsed and wants to go to sleep.

hes blown it.
If this is the case...well, I'm not surprised (motherfuckers). Nick Diaz is pretty notorious for being a less-than-intelligent person who makes terrible, rash decisions and then plays the victim card instead of taking responsibility for his own actions.

Back