• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's going on with curly Broccoli/Bird's nest hairstyle?

This just in, older guys look at younger guys and think their style is stupid! This is unprecedented and has definitely not happened every 10 years since the beginning of time.

Baggy Jeans are coming back? I hope they start selling them again in stores. I hate skinny jeans.

Yeah man. It’s a sad day when girls are picking the Mom Jeans look over Yoga pants.
upload_2022-1-12_13-13-45.jpeg

This just in, older guys look at younger guys and think their style is stupid! This is unprecedented and has definitely not happened every 10 years since the beginning of time.

Many styles are objectively stupid and this sure as hell is one of them.

Many styles are objectively stupid and this sure as hell is one of them.
I fully agree. That said, older people will always think that the new styles of kids are stupid.

Don’t know but this reminds me of my brother getting in trouble in high school. The health teacher asked him to point out a physical characteristic of hers and he said her hair looks like a birds nest. Everyone laughed except for her. What a stupid lady asking my brother to do something like that.

Back