Whats attached to your keys?

J-Garden

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Someone made a comment earlier about the fact that my house keys and work keys both have bottle openers attached as though i'm some sort of eccentric. Am I the only one?

nah if you need a beer at work or at home, you are covered...

Christ after you and Wondermutt were shamelessly necking last week i'd suggest you have a rethink a on the gay stakes. I almost thought Jake and Arjun were not the only e-romance on Sherdog for a while...

Originally posted by J-Garden
Someone made a comment earlier about the fact that my house keys and work keys both have bottle openers attached as though i'm some sort of eccentric. Am I the only one?

My house keys have a bowling pin bottle opener and my car keys have a guiness bottle opener. So I guess I will be seeing you at that Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.

I have my keys, health club tag, GNC tag, Blockbuster tag and my remote door fob on my key ring.

I got a fishig lure attached to my keys. Yes, I toook the hooks off first. Goddamn cat was running around with my friggin keys hooked to its upper lip for a while. Finally landed it, tagged it and released it.

a key chain

oh thats and a fucking cross bow.....you know.....for when I am stuck in traffic

See Scarface some would say it would be foolish to go fishing with you keys, not I though.

um lots of keys..

Key chains that say Bite Me, and Don't ge Mad get Even.

um a mini Knife. and a Ralph's club card.

Spare tire, flashlight, and thermous...all the things needed in an emergency...

a bunch of shit!

-about 10 keys
-bottle opener
-keychain from yellowstone park
-keychain that says "Maybel's whore house-where the customer comes first"
-keychain that says "you are cordially invited to go fuck yourself"
-and a broken mobile speedpass

I have a Brass thingy from the fatherland that says Wilhelm. In case I take to much Vicodin and forget what my name is. Man the party is starting wooohooo! Back problems what back problems?

Wilhelm

Originally posted by USA Fighter
I keep a few spare condoms on my keyring. I never know when I might need 'em.

Yeah, you never know. Prince Charming could be right around the corner. Best o' luck to you, my friend!

Originally posted by Scarface
I got a fishig lure attached to my keys. Yes, I toook the hooks off first. Goddamn cat was running around with my friggin keys hooked to its upper lip for a while. Finally landed it, tagged it and released it.

LMAO, I wish you had that on video to post...funniest image ever

I thought this thing had died like the pathetic thought that had induced this thread, more the fool me.....

Back