Whats a cancelled or no longer on tv/streaming show that you wish they would bring back?

Love daredevil and also like IronFist but those shows will be back on the disney channel I believe/hope

Nope. They're done, as of now, for two years. If they're picked back up at all.

Deadwood needs more closure imo.

‘Boardwalk’ can’t be brought back but.. I always felt like the final season should have been season 6 rather than 5. They were forced to gloss over so many things that would have been epic the way that show was going such as Capone’s ascension, Lucky’s rise to power, Rothsteins death and so on. They did do a good job on short notice closing that show out, but were they allowed to do 2 more full seasons rather than just the shortened final season I feel that show would be remembered as one of the GOATs.

In a way.. they could still bring Boardwalk back if they wanted. They could get into how the 5 families were formed, the assassination of Maranzano, the start of Vegas (Bugsy’s rise), Murder Inc, Dutch Shultz.. there’s a lot they could pick up with if Winter wanted to in all honesty.

Firefly, closest thing to seeing a live a action Cowboy Bebop and I could see the universe they built really happening.

MV5BZWJhOGFiZWMtYTY5Ni00NGU1LWE5OWItNzA5NThkNWUwYzc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg

I went to elementary school with the kid on the right. Us three are from same area.

Oh easily....

age.jpg

It was such a waste this getting shitcanned after 2 seasons.

Hannibal
Utopia

Deadwood.

Firefly

Futurama

Back