• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whatever happened to Heath Herring?

Yep, along with Brandon Vera and his son Marlon. I went to the retirement ceremony for the 4 of them.

That ceremony is where I first met Sarah Herring!
Turns out she is Nikki Newman's illegitimate daughter, from when Nikki had a fling with her gyno.

Were you the guy in the pink skinny pants with the Freddy Mercury haircut?

That ceremony is where I first met Sarah Herring!
Turns out she is Nikki Newman's illegitimate daughter, from when Nikki had a fling with her gyno.

Were you the guy in the pink skinny pants with the Freddy Mercury haircut?
Nah,I was the one fighting the girls off me and showing Brandon the moves he could've used to win all of his fights. Hope no one got that on video, because my technique for KO-ing a dancing Ben Rothwell is worth some money.

Nog, Mirko and the GOAT happened.

g20356drlt181.gif

Man… Prime Fedor was a different breed.

1-1 Brock Lesnar rode him like a bucking bronco. You don't recover from that, ever.

Idk, I think getting blanketed by O’Brien was worse. At least Lesnar went on to be a champion. O’Brien spoiled Herring’s UFC arrival and then .. yup.

What an awful fight. I was excited for Herring’s UFC debut, but here’s O’Brien just holding him down waiting for the horn. What a welcome to the unified rules am I right?

Back