What you think of Shogun/Rampage and Big Nog/Crocop rematches?

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Maybe on the next brazilian card. They might be all past their sell by dates but as a huge pride fan id love to see these match ups. Maybe have RDA vs. Cowboy as the ME

Big Nog is retired, and I don't want to see Shogun and Rampage fight each other. To be honest, I want Shogun to retire, too.

Shogun and Page are perfectly suited for a rematch.. CroCop might literally kill Big Nog right now. Good thing he's hanging them up!

War Nog!

they all have something in common: they should all be retired by now

If you want to see one last left high kick KO from Cro Cop, book the Big Nog fight. He was the walking dead against Struve.

Shogun and Page are perfectly suited for a rematch.. CroCop might literally kill Big Nog right now. Good thing he's hanging them up!

War Nog!

Crocop aint what he used to be either. Nog against mirko would be a perfect retirement match for whoever loses, and I wouldnt bet against nog pulling off a slick sub like last time. Even if nog loses, he'd rather bow out against a legend like mirko rather than stefan fuckin struve!!

Big Nog shouldn't have been matched up against Struve. What good was that matchup? Big Nog vs Cro Cop is a much better fight for him to retire on.

Rampage vs Shogun is still a decent fight. They are at around thr same level at this point. Big Nog though, he's done. Cro cop still throws with power and would most likely get at HL finish on the slower lethargic Big Nog.

I wouldn't mind Shogun/Rampage 2 even now. I'd rather see guys like that in these legends fights than against the young killers. And they both have a little something left in the tank I guess, it could be an ok fight with a good old helping of nostalgia. As far as Nog goes, he retired this weekend and with good reason. Big fan of his but I hope he stays retired, he looked terrible. And I know Mirko won his last fight but he also looked pretty terrible and I hope he thinks about calling it a career soon too.

want to see a shogun vs page fight. the loser will retire afterwards

Rampage still has a chin. Shogun does not. Could be an ugly fight for Shogun, but what else can the UFC do with these two?

Cro Cop beats Big Nog.

Shogun beats Rampage.

Page vs Shogun 2 is ok, but don't expect a good fight. As far as watching Big Nog again I would love to see him flatened on the floor by a high kick

Back