What y'all doing for no-nut November?

i busted about 01:00 this a.m. so, i guess i'm out.

may bust in ur mom as my consolation prize

I can do the nofap thing but no-nut excludes having sex so I'm having none of that.
You should try it though

Go like a month or two just to feel it.

Pussy will circle around you like vultures.. it gets pretty crazy

Tryna make it back there, lol

While I cannot condone such activities, I wish my Sherdog brothers strength

No Simp September
Sober October
No Nut November

I woke up today ready to go no nut November, then I saw this on insta and busted in my cargo shorts, god damn

Reactions: Zer
Nuttin all over the place mostly

Blog? OK then...I'm going to dillards in a few. my dillards has a blowout of all shit that was not sold in western states...a collecting point....it all comes here. I get $4 swim trunks and $10 dress shirts in big and tall.

On Monday I go back to work like everyone else that still has a job in this panic.

You should try it though

Go like a month or two just to feel it.

Pussy will circle around you like vultures.. it gets pretty crazy

Tryna make it back there, lol
Why would I want to have "pussy circling around" if I'm not going to get any of that?
Sorry bro. I don't need an ego bust to push through my fragile self image issues.

You guys are fucking weirdos. Seriously.

Also I'm dating someone and pretty sure she is expecting to have sex in the next month.

Why would I want to have "pussy circling around" if I'm not going to get any of that?
Sorry bro. I don't need an ego bust to push through my fragile self image issues.

You guys are fucking weirdos. Seriously.

Also I'm dating someone and pretty sure she is expecting to have sex in the next month.
Or she''ll go to someone who will. Really can't expect a chick to be celibate for a month when there's nothing in it for her.

Back