What y’all watching?

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
I rarely miss AEW Dynamite, and try to catch up on RAW and SmackDown from time to time. I watched IMPACT recently, after being a loyal viewer years ago, but was not impressed at all.

How’bout you guys?

I'm watching The King of professional wrestling
tumblr_pd3k8mOrax1xsk5xlo1_400.gifv

@Falsedawn @The Clinch

NJPW library
AAA
AEW

Das all you need doggie

I'll watch raw and SmackDown highlights, occasional pay per view.
But for the most part I pick a time frame of a company and binge watch it. Currently watching wwe 2005 and trying like hell to watch the fuckery that was Russo wcw 2000.

MLW, AAA, 80's wrestling on YouTube are all I watch

APW and Pro Wrestling Revolucion are the promotions I used to go watch live back when that was a thing we were allowed to do

I'm watching The King of professional wrestling
tumblr_pd3k8mOrax1xsk5xlo1_400.gifv

@Falsedawn @The Clinch

Man I watched AEW Dark and skipped through NWA Powerrr yesterday, was busy most of the day today and then decided playing Apex with the squad was better than AEW Dynamite tonight.

Ready for NJPW to start back up.. WWE is too dumb and AEW is too silly.

Man I watched AEW Dark and skipped through NWA Powerrr yesterday, was busy most of the day today and then decided playing Apex with the squad was better than AEW Dynamite tonight.

Ready for NJPW to start back up.. WWE is too dumb and AEW is too silly.
Me too. About 7 weeks behind in AEW and over a year behind in wwe. Never realized how much I miss Kevin Kelly until I started rewatching all of 2019 a little bit ago. Hes really underrated.

Me too. About 7 weeks behind in AEW and over a year behind in wwe. Never realized how much I miss Kevin Kelly until I started rewatching all of 2019 a little bit ago. Hes really underrated.

Kelly and Don Callis are the best modern duo and one of my favorite commentary teams of any sport today.

Hate that Impact ruined that.

Kelly and Don Callis are the best modern duo and one of my favorite commentary teams of any sport today.

Hate that Impact ruined that.
100% agree. I'm not a huge fan of the new team at njpw but kevin just really gets me into the "story"

Was getting back into NJPW and then the shit hit the fan. Currently watching 96 WCW.

MLW, AAA, 80's wrestling on YouTube are all I watch

APW and Pro Wrestling Revolucion are the promotions I used to go watch live back when that was a thing we were allowed to do
1x3xda.gif

Back