What would you think about this?

CJ21

Orange Belt
Reaction score
What would you think if the UFC added bas rutten to the commentary group with Goldie and rogan. I think it would be really good to have 3 comentators. There would always be conversation going on with 3 and someone would always be talking. A lot of times Goldie and rogan are silent. I think if would be cool to have 3 comentators especially if the 3rd is bas! He's a legend of the sport and is the only one out of the 3 to really compete so he'll have the advantage of actually being in there.

I love Bas but the numbers are no good. Two's company, Three's a crowd.

I like Bas, but I would prefer somebody like Couture; somebody a bit more calm.

The only thing I'd like more is banging Megan Fox while eating a grilled cheese sandwhich.

The only thing I'd like more is banging Megan Fox while eating a grilled cheese sandwhich.

Hold on, hold on, hold on!! The most important, no, only question I have...What kind of cheese?

What would you think if the UFC added bas rutten to the commentary group with Goldie and rogan. I think it would be really good to have 3 comentators. There would always be conversation going on with 3 and someone would always be talking. A lot of times Goldie and rogan are silent. I think if would be cool to have 3 comentators especially if the 3rd is bas! He's a legend of the sport and is the only one out of the 3 to really compete so he'll have the advantage of actually being in there.

<----- agrees that their needs to be a rotating guess commentar fighter there.

Bas' commentary was good in Pride. Since then it's gotten progressively worse.

I wouldn't mind seeing him and Goldie rotate.

Bas thinks too highly of himself imo, I don't enjoy his commentary.

Bas thinks too highly of himself imo, I don't enjoy his commentary.

do you watch Inside MMA? Bas doesnt talk about himself like he used to. plus if i had his mma record id be pretty fuckin cocky too lol

Back